- Ⅱ -

I woke up with the biggest hungover ever!I woke up with Marcel,ringing the door bell like crazy!"MARCEL!"He stepped away."God,Ms.Remington,you have some vocal cords."

"I know,right?"I whined."My head hurts.""Why?"I rolled my eyes."I hit it to the cabinet."Then the weird neighbor came out."Liar,liar,slutty skirt on fire,Remington."

"Excuse you?!Who are you to call me such a thing?!"I got this another wave of headache."Come in,Marcel."I rolled my eyes at him as he went into the elevator.

Right when I shut the door,the bell rang again."What?""I'm your boss."Then he shut the door himself."What is that bastard talking about?"

"He hired you,that is why I came to talk to you,Ms.Remington."I rolled my eyes."You should've told me that before."He sighed."I came to prepare breakfast too.""I officially love you."

I decided to see Damien after the breakfast."Here are your car keys.The shiny black Lamborghini Sian at the front."I nodded."That is a damn good car.Thanks."

I went to my closet and wore a flourish printed pink dress with a v-skirt and spaghetti straps.

I got out of the car as I stopped by the building."How may I help you miss?""I want to see Mr.Remington."She looked at her monitor."And you are,miss?"

"Ms.Remington,his little sister."She looked back at me."I am so sorry.I did not know.But he is with a client right now."I nodded."A she client?"She nodded."Ok!I'll find my way."

I got the office and it was as I assumed."Out,bitch!"Damien stopped kissing her and she got her clothes from the office floor."Hold on!"I turned back to the girl and kissed her.

"I see what is going on now.She tastes good."I sent the girl away and turned back to Damien."What are you doing here,Cordelia?"I scoffed."I came back,Damien!"

"And?!"The least I deserved was for my brother to pick me up!I haven't seen you in ten years and you didn't even call me once after I came back!I'm your sister for fuck's sake!"

"What the hell is your problem,Cordelia?!I got you a penthouse!"

"My neighbor is your friend!"

"I got you Marcel,your personal helper!"

"You got me a nanny,Damien!"

"I got you a car!"

"WHY DON'T YOU GET THAT ALL I WANT IS TO SEE MY BROTHER?!I don't even get to see you in the house because I don't live with you!"

"Cordelia,go home!"I rolled my eyes."You are my home,my brother!You would rather hook up with a rando rather than see me!How worthless could I be to deserve such treatment?!"

He stepped towards me."I'm not curious,Damien.I'm going back to the penthouse.Take Marcel back.I don't want him."I left the office and then I came to the penthouse.

My hands shaking,I couldn't put the key inside the key hole."Fuck!""Hey,are you ok?"I turned to see a really charming guy with a wide smile.

"I'm sorry.I just...God!""Hey,hey,hey.Alright,you're alright.What's wrong?"He picked up my keys and opened the door for me."You moved in?"I nodded."Yesterday.I came back yesterday."

"Where were you?"I sighed."I had left about ten years ago."He chuckled."You're Remington's little sister aren't you?I'm Zane,his friend."

"Well,one of you is friendly!"I wiped the few tears and then let him in as a guest."I'm sorry about the boxes and the freak out.I'm just...I'm just moving in."

"What did you mean by 'one of you is friendly'?"I sighed."My next door neighbor is also his friend,he's not so friendly though."

"You mean Roman?He's not friendly with anyone.I hear that they used to be rivals throughout high school."I froze."Roman?My next door neighbor is-"I covered my mouth.

Oh my fucking God!That bastard is Roman.Roman as in my brother's former rival.I cannot believe this."It makes so much sense."

"What makes sense?""Zane,why were you here?"He shrugged."I came to hang out with Roman.I was about to leave because he said he wasn't home."

"I don't mean to be rude but can you leave?""Hey,no problem."He left and I went to knock on Roman's door."Roman?I know you are in there.I heard the girl's laughter."

He opened the door."You're mad at me.""Why?Did you just remember who I am?"I nodded."I actually did.Roman,you have to know,I was going to leave regardless of that one night."

"I'm not the one to dwell on some petty detail.You meant nothing.""I didn't say I meant something to you.I just don't think it feels nice to wake up on your own,so...I'm sorry."

"Don't care,not my problem."He slammed the door to my face."I kinda deserved that."I went back inside to my side of the penthouse and started getting ready.

I wore a red velvet dress with an open back.Not completely open,there is some lace.

Not completely open,there is some lace

I came down and met the bartender."When do I get on?How is the timeline?"He shrugged and continued to dry the glass in his hands before he answered.

"We're not exactly on a strict timeline.Whenever you are ready,before nine of course,you can get up there and sing as many songs as you want but you have to sing at least 5 songs."

I nodded."Alright.Before nine,five songs.How many nights a week?""Monday,wednesday,friday and saturday."I nodded."Ok.Can I use the piano at the back or is it just for image?"

Now,he was scared."Uh...That's Mr.Black's personal piano and uhm...I don't think he would like it if you used it."I turned to take a glance of the piano again."Alright."

"Any other questions?"I turned back to the bartender."One last thing.When do we close and open?""3am-7pm weekdays.4am-8pm weekends."I nodded."Good to know.Thanks."

"Now,I have a question.Can I get your number?""Work place relationship,huh?No,thank you."He shook his head."No,you live upstairs.Maybe we don't need your number."

"What are you saying?""I'm saying that my shift ended 10 minutes ago and you would look great under me."I looked around and then whispered."Wanna bet?"

I took him upstairs and the anticipation got him worked up that we ended up starting to make out in the elevator.But we bumped into the group of girls that Roman had just slept with.

"Scoring more and more,huh,Roman?"I winked at him friendly."Can I barrow one of them?"He didn't answer."Ok.I was the blondie.You up for it,blondie?"

She came over to me and started stroking both of our bodies."I'm up for it."We got inside my place.