- ⅩⅧ -

I decided to call Ruby as I saw it as an option."Tell Damien I love Roman!And that he needs to deal with that!"Then I hung up on her.I know I said I wasn't going to mess today up but...

I have to take my precautions.I found Roman talking with his mother and brothers."Roman,can you destroy my phone?"Without turning to me."Why?""Because Damien called me and I'm worried?"

Then he turned around and froze."Gio,her phone."Giovanni took my phone yet his eyes were still roaming my body."Son?"I came over to his mother."Roman,the sun is about to rise."

He got out of his trance."Right.Thank you,mother.""You're doing the right thing,Roman.Now go."I didn't understand but Roman and I went to the beach.

Before I got out of the car,he blindfolded me."Why?""You'll see."He got me out of the car and scooped me up in his arms.A few minutes later,he put me down."Stand there like that."

I nodded."Alright.Should I be worried?""Not at all."A few seconds later,I heard him sigh loudly."Take the blindfold off,Adele."I took it off and...

This is the most beautiful sunrise I have ever seen."It's perfect,Rom-"When I turned around,I sa him down on one knee with a box in his hand."I told you I was waiting those three words."

I started crying."Really?"He nodded."Cordelia Adele Remington,will you marry me and become Cordelia Adele Moretti?"I sobbed as I nodded."Yes!"

I fell on the sand and hugged him.While he held me,he opened the box and put on the ring.The ring was perfect,just like him!

The ring was perfect,just like him!

"Come on.There is another surprise.""What could be better than you,proposing to me?!Roman,please!"He smiled and took his phone out.

"Gio,bring them both in."He hung up and then we got up."Come."We went to this secluded side of this beach and I saw Isabella there with Gio.

"What's going on?"He leaned to my ear."Will you marry me now?"I was speechless and breathless."We were supposed to celebrate your birthday not get married."

"Think of it as my birthday present from you."I scoffed."I'd love to marry you today!"This minister showed up and Isabella put a tiara made out of red roses.

"Twelve red roses.Remember what it meant?"I nodded.Twelve red roses is a symbolisation of the declaration of love and passion for one another.

Twelve stems also communicates perfection and completeness, because the number itself is associated with an entire year,12 months.

It was perfectly suitable for the situation and I loved it."Thank you,Isabella."She got behind me as my maid of honor and as a witness.Giovanni and Lorenzo was behind Roman.

Minister first turned to Roman."Do you take thee,Cordelia Adele Remington,as yo-?""I do."I smiled and jumped on the spot a little out of excitement and joy.

"Do you take thee,Roman Ajax Moretti,as yo-"I cut him off."I do."Minister rolled his eyes."Then I annouance you hus-"Without letting him finish,he kissed me.

"You are officially mine for the rest of eternity."I smiled."I love how that sounds.""I'm sure you do,Mrs.Moretti."

We finished some paperwork as it turns out he decided this just yesterday.He got the ring from his mother,got Gio and Enzo to handle the minister and Isabella...

We signed and he rushed up a lot of legal documents to get me my new ID.I'm officially Mrs.Moretti.We came back to the manor to pack up.

"We should stop by LA so I can get my ID from there too."He nodded."I can get my men to handle it.You're the new Donna,that should be the least of your worries."

"Donna?"He nodded."I was the Don.You are my Donna.You always were but I had to make it official."I smiled but then I remembered about my parents.

"Roman,is it true that you took our parents?"He sighed."Look,I eventually figured out they were the reason why you wouldn't come back to LA!"

"How are they?"He sighed and sat me down before sitting down next to me."I wouldn't harm them assuming you still cared.Proven right by you,you still care."

"How can I not?They're my parents."I sighed."They are in a safe house in LA.Let's go back there.You'll see them and we'll get your ID card as Mrs.Moretti."

"That'd be really nice.Thank you.""I'm only nice to you.They raises their voices at you and I'm killing them both."I nodded."Then it's best if you stay outside of that room."

"They can't yell at you.No one can.Neither can I.Not even yourself.So excuse you if I will shoot them when they yell."I scoffed."I love you but they are my parents.They will find someting to get angry at."

"I don't care,Adele.They yell,they die.Warn them if you want.""I will.Can you hug me now because I really want to hug you?"He took me in his arms and held me tight.

"Now,I need to find a cake but I haven't been here in six years so I don't remember anything about where I could find a birthday cake for you."

"How about you bake me one?""I think I can do that but I still need some ingredients."He let me go."I bet you can find them all.What are you going to make me?"

"This chocolate cake recipe I stole from Pierre.He was my co-worker while I was an intern in Paris.He was just the best baker I've ever met.His parents owned this bakery near the office."

"Pierre should start watching what he does with my woman.""I last saw him around 6 and a half months ago.He drove me to the airport from our place."

"Your place,you mean?""No,we were roommates.He's just the best roommate ever."He scoffed."I hate him already.Good thing you're mine.Let's go to the kitchen."

He dragged me to the kitchen and I started making the cake.While I was opening the flour it popped on my face a little.I heard Roman's mom laughing."You'd die if you helped her a little."

"It's on me,Mrs.Moretti,I said I could handle it.It was going great until I could open the flour."I washed my face and my hands."What are you two doing here?"

"I'm baking him chocolate cake for his birthday.""I thought cakes were for kids,Roman.What's with the sudden change of heart,son?"We turned to Roman's father.

"Don't leave her alone,mother.I have to talk to father."Roman left and I turned to his mother."It's Nora by the way.You don't have to call me Mrs.Moretti.You're the new missus.Tell me."

"Mrs.More-Sorry.Nora,I want to thank you.It's a beautiful ring.Roman said it was yours and I thought I could thank you for it."She sighed."Your mom was not exactly the sharing type."

I nodded."Yeah,I know.""Roman did what he believed was right to protect you till this very day and he still tries."I smiled widely."And I love him so much for not giving up on me."