"Phew that was close"fang murmured after hiding on the corner seing ying went back to her room."I guess I have to sleep too.Ahhb my back was aching"fang murmured while walking away.

~~~
"Did you make already the machine?"tarung ask to adudu who was busy typing something on his computer."Its still need to take more time your highness"adudu replied while his eyes was fixed on his computer."Well make it faster.I can't wait to see my son moving and breathing again"tarung said as adudu just nod.

"Heh,you really look like the the elemental user in here and you two really look like the same with the late princess.But tsk,I can't wait to sucked up all of your powers so as your friends and the power of all people living in edolas HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA"tarung laugh evily looking at boboiboy who was currently splitting into three while standing next to him.

"Tsk,why can't I move my body?"boboiboy thought on his own while trying to move his body but failed."Ish I have a bad feeling about this.I must tell Yaya and the others about my current situation,but how?I can't even move my body.I know you guys was on your way trying to save me and please be careful all of you"boboiboy thought to himself as he was now missing his friends and tokaba.

~~~
Morning then cames as everyone at the guild was now fully awake and already gathered around the table to take their breakfast."So how was it?"Gopal ask as the others was tasting the food that he prepare."It's nice and so yummy"edolas Yaya said as Gopal just gave a smug look."I'm going out"edolas ying said standing on her chair and about to leave when edolas Yaya talk."Not eating again?Why do you want to kill your self again?"edolas Yaya said while not looking at her."It's none of your business to be concerned with and besides I can't leave the guild without having a good leader that can replace me"edolas ying said as Yaya then clinched her fist."What did you say?Come over here"edolas Yaya angrily ask as she flew towards yings as ying was just looking at her."Heh,I thought you were afraid of heights"ying said."Tsk,I've already over come that"Yaya said as she aim to ounces her but ying didn't dodge and said."If you really hate me,then hit me with your punches as long as you want.I won't fight back"ying said as Yaya stop hearing her."Why did you stop?Come on hit me already"ying said as Yaya was just controlling her self."Tsk,what a show off"ying said rolling her eyes then walk away."Your lucky I still see you as my friend"Yaya murmured and went back with the others.

"Hey Yaya are you okay?"fang ask as Yaya just nod."Listen everyone we can't stay here and enjoy are life being in here.Were here to save boboiboy and we must make a plan for it now"ochobot said."Yeah your right,but how can we make a plan on saving boboiboy if we don't know this world?"ying ask."It's easy we could ask you guys,right?"fang said referring to the edolas gang."What your asking for our help?"fledolas fang ask back as fang just nod."Why can't you help us?Are you afraid to fight your so called king?"Gopal ask as edolas fang then quickly stood up."Heh,were not afraid Gopal.As for you to know we are known to be the S-class members in tapops"edolas fang said."S-class members?What does it mean?"everyone ask except for the edolas gang.

"Well S-class members are known to be the strongest member in tapops and it's has four people.First was boboiboy,the elemental manipulator and the strongest,second my ying sama,the time manipulator and the tapops tactician,third Yaya,the gravity manipulator and the most sexiest,and me,the shadow manipulator and the most popular guy around edolas"edolas fang proudly said."Woah you have your own nicknames"ochobot said as fang just gave a smug look."So if you were the one who so called the strongest member.Then help us to make a plan"kaizo spoke."No problemo"fang said then they started the plan.

"Oii fang,did you know were Ying went too?ying ask to edolas fang."Do know,maybe she was on the place when she and boboiboy first meet"edolas fang said then continue to think for a plan.

On a creepy forest,ying was currently sleeping under the shade of a big tree with her bows and arrows was on her child and bending both of her knees making her to sleep in a seating position.

"Ying"

"Ying wake up"

"Ying"

Ying woke up from her sleep as she heard some noise around the big tree infront of her as she quickly grab her bow and around and point it towards the tress direction."Who are you?Show your self?"ying ask as she didn't receive any reply."Tsk,if you don't get out from where your hiding then Ill let arrows come to your way then"ying threaten as she then heard someone laugh.

"Hahaha you always give me some chills ying"a boy with an orange cap appeared as Ying eyes widen looking at the person.

"Boboiboy?"

"Hi ying,miss me?"boboiboy ask as he was shocked when suddenly ying dashed towards him and hug him really tightly."Idiot why did you leave us huh?"ying said and now we're crying."Sorry,I just want the people especiall to me were safe.Is there's something wrong about that?"boboiboy ask as ying then pulled out from the hug."Nothing,it's just that we really misses you Come we have to go back to the guild,I bet they were really gonna shocked to see you again"ying said and started to pull him but he pulled back his arm.

"Boboiboy?"

"I can't"boboiboy replied while bowing down his head."Why you can't?Come on we have to hurry now,eha might see us in here"ying said as she notice that boboiboy face was serious."I'm dead already ying,I can't leave with you guys anymore"boboiboy said as ying went shocked hearing him."They manage to take me away and suck out my power and after that my body and sould didn't disappeared and I even breath on that time so they decided to throw my body below the floating castle"boboiboy said."The dead pit"ying thought as her eyes become watery again."Hahaha don't joke like*sobs* that.Come on the others were waiting for your return Especially Yaya.Dont you love her anymore?"ying ask still crying."Of course I really really love her and that's why I want her to be safe so as you and the others"boboiboy said while wiping some of her tears."Safe?Safe from what?"ying ask."There will be two person coming on this way to attack you guys.You must informed everyone about it so wake up already"boboiboy said as ying can't understand him.

"What do you mean?"

"King tarung ordered one of his new men to attack our guild you must save it and remember anything you see after you wakens up was not the real me"boboiboy lastly said and then he disappeared.

"Boboiboy"