"Test-?"

"Do you think the people who climbed Mount Everest, ever-rest?" Jungkook waited, mouth still open, waiting for her reaction. 'Please laugh please laugh please laugh'

Seraphina snorted and started to laugh, laying her head on the steering wheel.

"Yes!" Jungkook shouted, jumping up and down in victory. "I'm so funny!"

"It's so dumb and that's what makes it funny!" Seraphina defended herself, still laughing about the dumb joke. "Oh for Pete's sake go inside for the night." She laughed, Jungkook and Kyu jumping around. Jungkook was holding Kyu's front paws, him and his beloved dog dancing and hopping around.

"We shall dance the night away!" Jungkook declared, throwing his head back, his smile glowing with pure happiness.

"Go inside!" She laughed again, pointing to his apartment, Jungkook booing her. "I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Goodnight!" He sang, Kyu and him slowly making their way to the stairs. "Tomorrow!"

Seraphina waved the entire time he slowly backed up. She kept waving because Jungkook was making serious eye contact with her, waving as well. She finally pulled onto the road after a few minutes of Jungkook being out of sight, just in case.

'That kid.' She thought with a fond smile.

' She thought with a fond smile

---

Seraphina swayed in her family room.

Let me paint the picture.

Seraphina had some pajama pants on, an oversized shirt and slippers on. Her hair was pulled up into a bun and she had a face scrub on her face as well. She had her glasses in her pocket because she took her contacts out and the scrub was on her face.

She had her record player out playing some Michael Jackson softly, allowing her to slowly dance in the middle. To top it off, she had a bowl of noodles in her hand, chewing as she danced as well.

Mika, the cat, was on the couch, laying all spread out, also enjoying the music.

Seraphina almost dropped her bowl when someone knocked on the door. She turned down the music and set her bowl down, Mika jumping into her arms instead.

She opened the door, putting on her glasses at the same time.

"Jungkook??" Seraphina blinked a few times, making sure the smiling boy was indeed, her idol. "Kyu?" Seraphina looked down at the dog, Kyu sitting with his tongue hanging, tail wagging excitedly. "Kook?"

"Congrats on your first day!" He held out a huge bouquet of flowers, Seraphina looking down at it, completely shocked. "I hope you like them!"

"Oh my goodness thank you." Seraphina took the bouquet, Mika squirming around with the new thing. "Oh my gosh I'm a mess-come in come in." She stepped aside, motioning for Jungkook to come in. "Wait right here I'll be right back."