23.Stop..stop..stop

Start from the beginning

"of course,"

Beam nod "...and you give me leave for another one week,"

Forth nod grinning with a smile

Beam gives a stern nod, getting to bed he slept covering himself with quilt , forth walks to him, he lean down dropping a kiss on beam head, beam instantly snapped asking forth to walk away

"bye...hubby, baby, sweet, love....

"....stop, stop, stop..." he whine closing his ear with quilt

Hearing the door shut, he peaked through the quilt and gets up feeling his energy draining out, what should he do, how long this will continue? He is not that strong enough to reject forth, forth is being so near to him that he almost cannot push him anymore, he wants to apologize when he met forth but now learning forth still loves him he don't understand on how to run away, every time he is trying to run away he is doing the opposite

It was during evening, he is watching TV with David, forth father is thinking to speak with beam, now that he have a chance to speak he is asking him "...is everything okay with you and forth?"

Beam half nod "...yes porr"

David nod "...you don't like my son?"

Beam wanted to say its' not about liking but the problem is him,

"you can talk to me, beam"

Beam slightly nod "...everything is good with us porr, please don't worry about us,"

He gives a nod

"...forth do love you beam, hope you will forgive him if he being stubborn with you, sometimes he is very stubborn for the people he love,"

Beam gives an understanding smile "..yes porr, p'forth is the last person I ever wanted to have in my life,"

David smiled "...I am feeling good to hear those words form you, his mom will be feeling proud,"

Beam smiled with heart warming smile, which brought tears to david eyes "...porr must be missing mae a lot,"

"..i do I always do"

"..don't worry porr, mae will always be with you in your heart she had a permanent place, so take care of yourself which will make mae feel more happy,"

David gives him a good smile and beam smiled back "...thank you for being a father to me porr, after I lost my father, I never thought I will have someone in that place, thanks a lot,"

"..your my son too," David assured him "..can I ask your parent details?"

Beam gives him a sad smile

"...its okay, if you don't want to son,"

Beam shook his head "..its nothing like that porr, my father name jack thanapoom and mother ria, my mae left us when I was eight or so, and father passed away two years back,"

"...oh I am sorry,"

Beam shook his head "..its okay, porr,"

David felt the names familiar and he just nod without further questioning him..

Forth walks in and his father stand to his foot and spread his arms wide open he cooed into his father arms "..had a tired day?"

Forth kissed his father cheek "...just casual like every day,"

Beam is hiding his chuckle forth is acting like a baby who just came from school saying he miss his father a lot,

Forth ears turned to the source of chuckle he retorts on beam "...now don't laugh, its all because of you I left my porr for ten years and now I miss him a lot ...I am not like you to throw away people who once loved you a lot,"