I hope that Alpha will accept me as his mate. He already marked me, but it's only a half; that means he can't mark other Omegas unless we complete the mark and remove it as well. There's no such thing as a fated pair; there never was.

-----
⚠️
||Gun's POV||

 after making sure that the kids are asleep

 after making sure that the kids are asleep. I told Papi to lock all the doors and windows. I went back to our room and stripped

I wanted to take a bath. It's been really hot lately, and it's pissing me off. I closed the shower room's door and turned the lukewarm water to the shower on.

I let the shower water strike my face as I felt the warm water on my body. This kind of reminds me of that time whenever I'm feeling down or even in pain from seeing Papi with someone else. But that does not matter anymore; we have a wonderful son, and I could not wish for anything more than this. This is my family, my everything.

   "Hey, Honey"

"Papi?" I immediately turned around and saw Papi, already naked and smirking at me. He slowly walks towards me, and I slowly walk back. "What are you doing? I'm taking a shower. Get out."

He chuckled. He got closer. I felt the cold wall on my back, and there I knew that I was already trapped. He held my chin up, making me look at him in the eye.

"It looks like it's time to groom my honey," he said with a sexy voice. He slowly leans forward, but I cover his mouth with my hand.

"Papi! Seriously, get out!" He cuts me off and kisses me deeply.

  I tried to shove him off, but he's too strong for me. And with him kissing me, it did not help. My body began to feel numb, and I lost myself in his kiss. I slowly smelled his arousal.

This is not good...

He disconnected his lips from mine. I panted. My legs are wobbling; I almost fell, but Papi got a hold of my waist. He quickly attached his lips to my neck and started making love bites, causing me to moan.

"Aahh~ P-Papi...n-no," I moaned. But he did not stop. He sucked on my collar bone, not leaving any parts unmarked.

"Sshhh, just let me do all the things now, honey," he kept on sucking my neck. He turned me around. I put both my hands on the wall.

"Papi, seriously, we can't; we already have Chimon." I tried to reason with him, but he kept on groping my ass. He then turned me around, and I placed my hands on the wall.

"Well, me and our son had a talk at the car, and..." He trailed off as he traced his hands on my waist and kneeled, blowing cold air into my hole, making me shudder. "He wanted brothers, twins, actually."

"I don't believe you..anghhh." He massaged his finger to the ring of my hole. I felt my c*ck twitch and slowly harden. "P-Papi~...I- Aaghhh"

I jolted when he suddenly put a finger in, and it hit my g spot immediately. I quickly melted and moaned a lot as he rammed his fingers inside of me. He added two more as time passed. And I'm getting impatient.