Lyric Prank (But not really): Pity Party (Ft. The Demon Bros)

Start from the beginning

Satan: (y/n), are you having a party for yourself?

Mammon: We're gonna give ya something nicer to look at!

You: Maybe it's a cruel joke on me. Whatever. Whatever.

You: Just means there is way more cake for me. Whatever. Whatever.

Lucifer: You're repeating yourself.

Levi: Hang on a moment. This is...

You: It's my party and I'll cry if I want to.

You: Cry if I want to

You: Cry, cry, cry

You: I'll cry until the candles burn down this place!

You: I'll cry until my pity party's in flames!

Asmo: I'm a little unsettled by this...

Satan: Me too.

Lucifer: We're coming to the House of Lamentation.

Mammon: Yeah! We're gonna make you smile!

You: I'm laughing, I'm crying. It feels like I'm dying.

You: I'm dying, I'm dying.

Mammon: Just hang in there, we're almost home!

Asmo: Yeah, so please dry your eyes for us!

You: It's my party and I'll cry if I want to...

-The brothers enter the House of Lamentation, only to hear the sound of an ignited flame-

Mammon: What was that?!

Lucifer: I think there's a fire!

Beel: Fire?!

Belphie: Fire?!

You: It's my party and I'll cry if I want to

You: Cry if I want to

You: Cry, cry, cry

You: I'll cry until the candles burn down this place!

You: I'll cry until my pity party's in flames!

-Smoke begins to fill the House of Lamentation-

Lucifer: Where's the smoke coming from?!

Beel: It's coming from down the hall!

You: It's my party and I'll cry if I want to

You: Cry if I want to

You: Cry, cry, cry

You: I'll cry until the candles burn down this place!

You: I'll cry until my pity party's in flames!

Belphie: It's coming from (y/n)'s room!

Mammon: Get 'em outta there!

You: It's my party, it's, it's my party

-Lucifer opens the door, and a black cloud of smoke flies out, followed by your bedroom on fire!-

You: It's my party and I'll cry if I want to

You: Cry if I want to

You: Cry, cry, cry

-End-

In a panic, Levi shouted, "O fiend of water, creature of jealousy, in the name of Leviathan, come fourth Lotan!"

Soon, water flooded into your bedroom, instantly putting out the fire. However, you got swept up in it! "Levi, get (y/n) out of there or they'll drown!" Commanded Lucifer.

Levi sprinted into water filled room, and managed to grab a hold of you. However, you were unconscious. "Let's get them to Diavolo's castle. We'll deal with the mess later." Said Lucifer.

[Half an hour later]

You opened your eyes, only to see the demon brothers looking over you. "(Y/n), you're awake!" Said Mammon, relieved.

"What happened...?" You asked.

"Your bedroom was on fire and Levi saved you using Lotan's powers." Said Satan.

Once you remembered, your eyes began to water. "You guys forgot about my birthday!" You cried, "Not once did any of you wish me happy birthday!"

"(Y/n), we never forgot!" Said Mammon.

"We really didn't! Honest!" Said Asmo.

"If you didn't, then why were you all ignoring me all day?" You asked bitterly.

"(Y/n), we were only preparing a surprise party for you." Said Lucifer, "We were going to take you here to your party, but then you sent us those messages and burned your room down."

You sat up and saw you were greeted by a large party. "You...never forgot...?" You asked.

"We're really sorry." Said Beel.

"I guess this kind of thing only works out if someone winds up forgetting their birthday..." Said Belphie.

It was all for a surprise party...you understood their intentions. "But now I destroyed my bedroom, and it caused Levi to flood the house, didn't it?" You asked sadly.

"I'm shocked you went as far as to set your room on fire!" Said Asmo, "Why'd you do that?!"

"I guess...I just felt my worst, and did what I did without thinking..." you said.

Mammon squeezed you hard and said, "Don't ever do anything like that again!"

Everyone else hugged you tight. "(Y/n), I understand if you don't want to celebrate now, so-"

But you cut off Lucifer by saying, "Of course I want to celebrate. As long as you all know what today is, it doesn't matter."

"So you're not mad?" Asked Asmo.

"No," you said, "just be careful next time."

Everyone stopped hugging you, and your birthday party was happily celebrated.

[Mini extra:]

"You do realize you're going to have to pay for the repairs for your bedroom, correct?" Asked Lucifer.

"Yeah, I'm really sorry." You said.

"You don't have to worry about it right now. Just keep that smile on your face today." He added, with a smile.