Chapter 37- together

*Sugas' pov*

I did my work and called moon and Yi-young. They both came in and bowed. "My wife is coming with some visitors, I would like you two to wait for them. My daughter is very delicate to sound and I would like all the workers to keep it down. Once they enter the building, you bring them to my office and you wait for orders. Furthermore, you will wait and follow my wife's orders and recommendations." I said.

"Yes sir, please call us when it is needed." Byul said. They both walked out and I got a message from Jimin.

Message:Babe

Jimin: "Babe, my brother had come to our place with his wife and daughter. They would like to meet you, it will be unexpected but please be prepared for his rudeness.

Me: "Don't worry babe, Byul and Yi-young are going to wait for you. I'll worry about your brother and your beautiful nieces. I have treats for them.

Jimin: Thanks babe, I'll see you in 20 minutes. Love you.

Me: love you too.

I then finished looking through some files and I called Byul and Yi-young. They came to me and bowed. "Head to the entrance, my wife and her nieces are going to be there. Please make a good first impression for the guest. My brother in law will come see me for the first time, do you have any advice?" I said. "I don't really have advice for you boss, you should stay calm and not do anything that makes him uncomfortable. That is all I have to say." Yi-young said. They bowed to me and walked to the entrance.

I waited a bit and continued to do my files. I heard a knock on The door and fixed my suit. "Come in" I said and Byul opened the door. "Hey babe, we missed you." Jimin Said and I stood up to kiss him. Somone interupted us. "Who the hell must you be?" A man said and held Jimins' arm. "Hyung he's my husband, can't I atleast kiss him?" Jimin asked. "A peck and your introducing him to me." The man said and jimin kissed me. "Hyung this is my husband Min Yoongi, he's the CEO of this company and if you didn't find his name similar he's the Mafia." Jimin said introducing me.

I bowed. "My name is Soo-hyun, I'm Jimins' older brother and I'm a caregiver. If you couldn't tell I'm married and I have a beautiful daughter and wife." Hyung said. "It's a pleasure meeting you Soo-hyun, you have a beautiful family. Please sit down." I said and the girls hugged my leg. "Uncle Suga!" The girls said and I hugged them. "How are you princesses? I have a few treat's for you guy's." I said and the girls smiled. "Appa, Joon missed you." Joon said amd I hugged him. I pecked his lips and picked him up.

"Please sit down, I need to finish with something and we can head to lunch if you guys would like." I said and they nodded. I dialed the secretary office and waited with Joon in hand.

*On call*

Yi-young: "Yes boss, do you need anything?"

Me: "Yes, could you bring me the treats I have asked for earlier? "

Yi-Young: "Of course, I'll bring them in a second. Would you like me to tell one of your bodyguards that you will head to lunch with your family?"

Me: "Please do so, I will see you in a few minutes."

*Call ended*

"Your treats will be here in a second, a friend of mine made them for you guys and wanted you guys to try it for her." I said. Joon grabbed my earring and started to play with it. I heard a knock and gave permission. I got up with Joon and bowed. "Thank you for bringing the treats for the kids, please finish your last files and you'll be free to go." I said and Yi-young nodded.

She soon then left and I placed the treats on the coffee table. I picked one up and fed Joon a cookie. "Grab some, we'll eat lunch after you guys finish eating cookies." I said and the girls grabbed some cookies. Jimin and the others grabbed some and talked happily as I checked my last file.

"Appa, Joon has something red on his hands." Joon said and I looked at his hands. I looked at him shocked and looked at his face. His face had a bit of blood. "Where did you get this from?" I asked and Joon pointed at my neck. I touched my neck and felt blood dripping out of my stitched area. I looked at Joon in fear as blood started to stain my suit. My hands started to shake, I didn't want my son to see blood at an early age even worse on me.

"Put your hands down, look Joon. You see what you have on your hands, it's called blood. Don't tell Papa ok?" I said and Joon did as I told him. I grabbed tissues and wiped his face and hands. No one was paying attention to me thankfully.  "Babe what happened? Your bleeding alot." Jimin said and walked towards me hurriedly. "It's nothing hun, a stiched area of mine just happened to pop making me bleed. Take Joon off of me, I don't want to stain his clothes anymore then it is." I said and Jimin took Joon off of me.

I got my office phone and dialed lee knows number.

*On call*

Me: "Lee know, come to the office now. The stiches have opened and I'm bleeding too much."

Lee know: "I'll be there in a second, Changbin is packing the things needed. Don't panick and put pressure."

Me: "I'll see you in my office."

*Call ended*

I grabbed more tissues and put pressure on my neck. Soo-hyun stood up and walked to me placing more pressure on my neck. The door swung open revealing lee know and Changbin panting. "Aish, we literally ran a fucking mile to get here after parking my car." Changbin dramatically hit lee know.  "Don't be dramatic, we only ran half a mile." Bin said. Lee know dramatically fell in his arms. Changbin threw him to the ground making a big thud.

Bin walked to me and opened his suitcase full of stuff. Soo hyun took his hand off of my neck and let him do his work. The kids were distracted not looking at me since they grabbed the cookies and waited outside. They finished their job and Lee know slapped me. "I told you not to call me, but you did it anyways. I was about to have sex with my baby untill you called, and you deserve it for opening the wound after I told you to be careful." Lee know said and crossed his arms and pouted.

"Don't do this in my office Minho, it accidentally opened and my kid was playing with my earrings and saw blood come out. Go have your sex before I fire you." I said and they both bowed. They walked out and everyone then came back inside. "Let's go have lunch, where would you guys like to go?" I asked. "Well anywhere is fine with us, we don't really mind." Jennie said.

"Alright, well we should head out. We can settle in and head to lunch." I said and they all smiled. We then got out and I let them get into different cars. Byul stood next to me. "Take us to a big restaurant, big enough for the family." I said to Byul and she nodded. She spoke in the ear piece and started to drive.