chapter 11-pretending

*Jimins pov.*

You have pretty long hair too. Let's braid it for you." Hyunjin said and put Mia infront of him. He grabbed her hair and started to braid it. I then sat next to him and pulled Cassie on my lap. I started to braid her hair and I soon finished. "Do you guys like them?" I asked. They nodded and we watched the tv. Me and Hyunjin started to talk and got to know each other better.

"Hey Jimin, I kinda feel like someone's watching us. Do you feel the same way?" Hyunjin asked and I nodded. "Of course I feel the same way. (Whispering) play along, I think I know who it is." I said and took my glasses off. "Who do you think it is?" Hyunjin whispered. "It's my stalker Mr.min, he likes me so let's pretend to be lovers for now." I whispered back into his ear bitting it before facing him.

"I love you Jimin." Hyunjin said and pecked my lips. I blushed. "I love you too Hyunjin, we should get the girls to sleep." I said and he nodded. I didn't expect him to actually kiss me. I felt embarrassed that he had to do this since he was the only one here. It would've been different if it was with Róse, I would've acted like it was nothing.

We picked up the girls and turned off the TV. We all layed on my bed and Hyunjin hugged me from behind. He cuddled with me and I had one of the girls in front of me. I caressed their cheek and kissed their forehead. Hyunjin's breath was on my neck. My breath hitched by feeling somone else's body near mine. I turned around and faced him.

"Hey I'm sorry that I almost raped you that day." Hyunjin said and turned me around. "It's fine, just don't do it again. I was scared that you were actually going to rape me. Why do you think I cried and tried to take you off of me?" I said and hit him playfully. "I'm really sorry, you could say that I was sexually attracted to you. I didn't know how to control myself around you and I almost raped you." He said.

"Like I said it's fine, I'm glad nothing bad happened. I'd rather you do that with your loved one instead of me." I said and smiled. "My loved one is you, I wanted to do it with you." Hyunjin said and grabbed my hand. "I-im your loved one?" I asked.  He nodded. "I-i wanted to confess to you and grab your attention but I didn't know how, so do you think you can be my boyfriend?" He asked.

He looked nervous. "I don't know, I do like you but my heart belongs to someone else." I said and looked down. I heard him cry, "That's fine, just know I'll be your second choice." He said. "I'm sorry, don't cry. We can still be close and do whatever you want." I said and wiped his tears. He smiled at me. The girls crawled in between us and I started to hum.

"I didn't know you were good at humming, you might even be a good singer." Hyunjin said. I smiled and continued to hum. "Good night Hyunjin." I said and dozed into my sleep. I felt a peck on my cheek and I smiled. I then woke up to my alarm. I groaned and turned off my alarm. "Mia, Cassie, wake up. We have to go to your school." I said and rubbed my eyes.

I sat up and picked up Cassie, I sat her on my lap and caressed her hair. She rubbed her eyes and I started to do my daily routine with her sitting on the counter. "Can we buy plushies later?" Cassie asked. "Of course Cassie, we can buy one for you and Mia. Let's get you changed, I don't want you going in your pajamas." I said and she lifter her arms.

I took her shirt off and dressed her. I then brushed her hair and did braids. She then ran out of the bathroom clean and Mia ran inside for her turn. I changed her clothes and started to brush her  hair. "Mia would you like to go to the mall to buy more stuffies?" I asked and her smile glistened. "Really?! I want stuffies!" Mia said and clapped.

"We're going later after school, do you want to see Taehyung and Jungkooks coffeshop again. They said that they have new treats for kids." I said and she smiled. She nodded cutely. I then braided her hair and we walked out of the bathroom together. Hyunjin finished getting ready and we walked to the car. We drove to the school and we dropped the girls off.

After we finished, I grabbed y/n's earrings and her jacket. I put them on and we went inside our school. "Who's earrings are those? Their pretty nice." Hyunjin said. "They're my sister's, the one who left with her boyfriend." I said. "I think they suit you, you should buy things like this." He said and touched my earrings.

"Thank you, we should get to class." I said and walked away from Hyunjin. "Hey Oppa, we'll meet up later at the mall right?" Róse asked. "Yeah, at Jungkooks coffeshop. I need to do some shifts since they actually have new treats for kids. I need to make more treats so they don't have to call the old Baker." I said. Róse nodded and we walked to class.

We then talked untill the lecture started. After school was done, me and the guys decided to meet up at the coffeshop and that I would pick up the kids with Róse.

*Sugas' pov.*

I watched the camera's carefully untill the camera on the glasses blacked out. I went to the security camera and saw my angel kiss another guy. "I love you Jimin." The guy said and I got pissed. "Who the hell does he think he is kissing my angel?!" I yelled. Hobi ran, "What's wrong boss?" He asked.

"It's nothing just leave." I said and he left. I continued to watch and saw them go to sleep slowly. I then saw the other guy kiss my angel and my angel smiled. They them went to sleep and soon I continued to work. The next morning the camera on the glasses turned back on. I saw my angel changing. I blushed and turned around.

The camera soon pointed to a little girl with silver hair. "Can we buy plushies later?" The girl asked as her head tilted. "Of course Cassie, we can buy one for you and Mia. Let's get you changed, I don't want you going in your pajamas." He took the girls shirt off and started to dress her they had a short conversation and they walked out.

The guy finished getting ready and they walked to the car. I saw the teachers and the building. They walked to a college. A girl voice was heard. I saw the girl and was confused about what they were talking about. They continued through their day and the girl and my angel went to the school to pick up the kids.

They then drive off to what seemed to be a mall and walked to a coffee shop that Jimin worked at. He put on his apron and started to seat the girls. "Wait here, I will make some treats quickly so Taehyung doesn't call the Baker. He needs a break." My angel said and walked to the back.

He then started to sing a song and started to make a mixture for the treats. He then continued to sing and started to mix the batter. He then started to cry. "Huh, why am I crying? There's no point into using tears for nothing. Stop crying, your fine." Jimin said to himself and wiped his tears away. "Who am I kidding, I need a break. I can't believe I made a dumb decision." He said to himself.

He then continued to bake and the light colored hair girl came.  "Can I help?" The girl said. My angel picked her up and kissed her. "Of course, let's put the batter in the mold. Then we can put it in the oven and make your favorite cookies, or we can have the treats Taehyung and Jungkook have." Jimin said.

The girl smiled. They then put the batter in the mold and put it in the oven they then put a timer on his phone. Jimin then took his apron off and they walked to the counter. "Can you give me the new treats you want us to try Kookie?" He asked. "Sure, give me a second." The man said and went under the counter and took out a tray of treats. Jimin took them and thanked him.