chapter 14- poisonous kiss

*Jimins' pov.*

I then woke up to my last alarm of the week. It's finally Friday, the best day of the week! I woke the girls up and made them get dressed. They then did their morning routine and we dropped the girls off. I drove to school like usual and go the announcement of graduation for our seniors.

We cheered them on and soon break was coming. Only a week left untill it was finally over. I then continued through my days and soon a week passed by. Ahh~ summer vacation is the best! My every day was the same, I had fun with the girls and we slept together like always. It was a Tuesday morning and we all woke up pretty late. 11:40 a.m, still have time to do things with the girls.

"What do you guys want to do today? I heard that they opened the amusement park a few days ago, I wanted to take you guys play." I said and the girls grabbed my shirt. "Can we got to the amusewent park?" Cassie's said. "Of course, Mia do you want to go to the amusement park?" I asked Mia and she nodded cutely.

"Let's go, I wanna play all day!" Mia said. I picked Mia up and put her on my lap. "Ok, let's go to the park! Let's get you girls ready, I need to go make coffee." I said and tapped Mia's nose. I picked up Cassie and put her on the side of my waist as Mia followed. I walked to the bathroom and started to undress them. We did our morning routine and I started to make my coffee.

I put the girls on the counter and started to make breakfast. I gave them a taste test and they smiled at me. They like it like always. "Breakfast is ready, let's start eating." I said and set the table. I sat the girls and we started to eat. I grabbed my coffee and started to drink it. I gave the girls water and we finished breakfast. I then took them to the car and I drove to the amusement park.

I looked at the time, 12:37, not bad. "We're almost there girls, I bet you'll like the ferris wheel." I said to them and they nodded. Once we got there, I opened their door and they jumped out cutely. I grabbed their hands and we walked to the entrance. I bought our tickets and we started to play games. "Can we go on the merry go round with horsies?" Cassie asked.

"Yes we can, let's get you guys on there. Mia come on, let's get you to the carousel." I looked back and saw Mia looking down. "Mia are you tired?" I asked. She looked at me. "Mhmm, too tired. I  want snack." Mia said. "Aww  you could've told me, let's go get you a snack and take a break." I took the girls to a place that was less crowded.

"Here, I bought you a snack. Do you want some cotton candy and some water for now?" I asked and they nodded. "Let's go on 2 more ride's, it's almost sunset so you'll get to go on the Ferris wheel and see how pretty it is. Just give it 30 more minutes." I said and they both nodded. I started to look on the crowd of people.

A person caught my eye, y/n, she was as skinny as she was before. I still had her favorite earrings on. I started to cry, I wanted to call her name but I saw guards around her. "Y/n! C-come to me pookie!" I yelled grabbing her attention. She started to cry. I opened my arms and she ran to me. "Pabo, you don't even come visit me. I was worried for you." I said hugging her tightly.

She started to sob into my arms.
"I'm sorry, I missed you alot. My boyfriend didn't let me go untill guards were around me so I would be safe." Y/n said. I caressed her back. "Atleast your fine, I'm glad I got to see you  today. Come visit us, Mia was sad when you didn't come home the first week." I said. I let go of y/n.

We sat down as Mia hugged her tightly. "Unnie I missed you, your a meanie. You don't visit us and Oppa doesn't let us in your room." Mia said. She pouted and y/n laughed. "I can take you to my place after you guys are done with the amusement park." Y/n said. "First carousel and ferris wheel then unnies home." Mia said.

"Alright, let's get on the carousel. Cassie come on, we're going on the horsies." I said and grabbed her hand. We walked to the Merry go round and we put the girls on the horses. They had fun and giggled. Soon it was sunset, and we got on the Ferris wheel. We started to look out and saw everything at the top. "Pretty, it's so pretty from here." Mia said and looked out.

We then got down and y/n lead us to her place. We then got out of the car. "This isn't your place, this is Mr.Mins place. Y/n get me out of here, I don't want to be here." I said in a demanding voice. "I can't, it's his orders. Go inside, he's waiting for you." Y/n said and opened the main door.

"I can't go in, I'm leaving." I said and grabbed the girls hands. I walked to my car and felt a hand on my shoulder. "Don't leave my love." Mr.Min said. I slapped his hand off and opened my door. I sighed. "I can't be with you, do you even understand-" I was caught off by him kissing me.

He bit my bottom lip and he licked my lips. His tounge asked for permission and I allowed him to explore every inch of my mouth. I started to kiss back and I grabbed his neck. Our kiss lasted long. We then separated and we both panted for air.