chapter 8- incounters

*Jimins pov.*

We walked out of the building and we headed home. I walked inside the house with Mia and Cassandra.

Emmie came from upstairs with a towel so I guess she wanted to take a shower and I was left alone with the girls. Y/n walked to me smiling. "Oppa, I feel alot better. I feel like I can run again. My friends left a few seconds ago." Y/n said. "Papa and dad will be coming later tonight. You can't run untill the next 4 weeks. You know that, go get ready to sleep. Papa will come home later." I said and y/n nodded.

I went upstairs and went to to the bathroom so they girls could get bathed. I started the water and grabbed spare clothes for Cassie and some for Mia. I walked in the bathroom and stopped the water. I put her in the bath and started pouring soap for their bubbles. I then started to wash her body and her hair, I them out kia in and started to clean her as well.

They soon splashed the water making me get wet. I giggled and got a towel. I took my shirt off and wrapped the their body with the towel. I dried them up and dressed them. I then finished clothing them and let them watch TV while I took a shower. I then finished my shower and dressed myself. I then went back to the girls and saw them hugging each other.

I then sat on the bed and placed both of their little bodies on mine. I turned off the TV and started to humm a song. I layed down and put Mia's body next to mine while Cassandra's was laying next to me with her head on my shoulder. I pat their backs so they could fall asleep with my comfort, soon they fell asleep and I started to sleep.

I then woke up to the sensation of somone staring at me. I looked around and saw that it was still night time. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time, 3:27. I sighed and layed down so the girls wouldn't wake up. I hummed to myself untill I heard something break.

I went downstairs to were the sound came from. I looked around and saw dad and papa confused. "Jin do you think their here to do something already? We only owe a bit left, we can pay it off soon before something happens." Dad said. "I know, I'm just gathering the money do we can go give it to him-" I cut him off. "Papa what are you doing? Didn't you guys hear that thing break at the back of the house?" I asked.

Papa nodded. "Yes, we were going to check it out. Go back to sleep and stay with the girls. Well see what it is." Dad said. I nodded and went back upstairs. I waited to doze off to sleep. I then heard deep voices and many footsteps. There were about three or four people walking around. I heard my door break open.

I quickly looked over and saw a man. I tightened my grip and caressed Mia's hair. I put Cassandra near my neck so I can hear her breathing. The man stood their watching my every move. Papa then came in. "Sorry honey, go back to sleep. He just wanted to use the bathroom and entered the wrong room." Papa said and took the man's arm.

They both walked out of the room and I tried to fall back to sleep. I then fell to sleep. I woke up and didn't feel a little body next to me. I shot up and saw them watching TV. "Girls you should tell me when your going to leave the bed so I don't get scared." I said and they smiled. I did my daily routine and got them ready.

I walked to the convince store with them and placed things in the cart. I then started to buy some snacks that I can make for them and things that we could eat. Emmie was out of the house since she quit her job. We were alright with it and we didn't get a new maid since it wasn't a big deal and we didn't need one.

I cooked in the house and cleaned since I understood how to do it. I let Mia and Cassandra run around the store to get the things they wanted while I bought other things. They both took a while and I don't think much of it. I them started looking for them and found them near the snack section. I saw the business man that I saw at the coffee shop.

The girls ran to me and hugged my leg. I took the things out of their hands. I put the things in the cart and cleaned their hands. "Don't run off for too long. You know I don't like it when you don't come back to me with your snacks." I said and tapped their noses. They nodded their heads.

"You have beautiful girls, it must be nice to take care of children." The similar man said. "It's fine when your used to it-" I got caught off by a man tapping my shoulder. I turned around and saw Leon. "Jimin, I'll go to your place to pick cassie up. I have a free day tommorow and I think we can spend time with her tommorow." Leon said. I got pulled by the business man.

"Who do you think you are touching my boyfriend?" He said and left Leon in shock. "You have a boyfriend Jimin?" Leon asked. "Sorry, you can pick her up tomorrow morning. She'll be waiting for you and Layla." I said and he nodded. He then kissed Cassandra on her cheek and left for work. "Please let me go, he has left." I said.

He let me go. "Do you know him?" The man asked. "Yes, he's my friend. He was only telling me that he was going to pick up his Daughter tommorow morning to spend time with her. I should go home, I need to cook lunch for the kids." I said and smiled. I put Mia's things back in the cart and took her treat.

"No more treats, I will make tteokbokki, kimbap and dumplings for you guys. You guys will help me cook, do you want to bake some treats?" I asked and started to walk away. "Yup, can we make lemon tarts and cake?" Cassie said and I nodded. I waited in line to pay. Soon I started to pay and put the things in a bag.

"Cassie hold onto Mia and hold this bag full of treats." Cassie nodded and held Mia's hand. She took the bag full of treats and waited for me to give Mia a bag. I then handed Mia a small bag and I took the rest in my other hand. "I want you to wait. I will fix the bags and I want you two to hold my hand." I said and fixed the bags. Mia held Cassie's hands and we walked to my car.

We got to my car and I opened the trunk. I put the food there and we drove home. Once we got there, I took out the groceries and took them to the kitchen. I took the girls to the kitchen and out aprons on them.

*Sugas' pov.*

I was at the grocery store buying some snacks and I saw two little girls grabbing snacks and giggling. I smiled and soon my angel came. The girls walked to the angel and hugged him. He took the things out of their hands.

He put the things in the cart and cleaned their hands. "Don't run off for too long. You know I don't like it when you don't come back to me with your snacks." He said and tapped their noses. They nodded their heads. "You have beautiful girls, it just be nice to take care of children." I said.

"It's fine when your used to it-" he got caught off by a man tapping his shoulder. He turned around and saw a man. "Jimin, I'll go to your place to pick cassie up. I have a free day tommorow and I think we can spend time with her tommorow." The man said in french. I cut him off and he kissed one of the girls on their cheek and left.

My angel explained to me and tapped the girls nose's. He then started to walk off. I smilled and called Hobi to hear if he was going to kidnap them tonight. He agreed and told me he already had a plan. I ended the call and waited for my angel to come.