chapter 4- love and despair

*Jimins' pov.*

I started working and a person touched my thigh.

"Excuse me, do you think you can take my order?" A man asked. I nodded. "What would you like sir?" I asked. "Can I have you for today?" The man said smirking. I slapped his hand. "I'm sorry but I'm not the menu. Taehyung, please come here!" I said and  called Taehyung. He walked up to me confused. "What's wrong?" Tae asked.

"Well as you can see, this man is a pervert and is hitting on me. He already touched me in the way I'm not comfortable with." I said. "I'm sorry sir but you aren't allowed to touch a staff member like that. You will be kicked out if you continue with this behavior." Tae said and left. The man stood up and grabbed my neck. "You bitch I only wanted to fuck you and give you money. I guess I can take you away." The man said and tightened his grip on my neck.

"D-dont you dare touch me s-sir, I w-would never l-let you touch me for m-money." I said trying to gasp for air. The man then threw me to a table making me hit my back harshly. I yelped as he started to hit me.  Tae and Jungkook came to the man and pulled his arms making me breathless. "Somone call the ambulance and the police!" Jungkook said and everyone looked at us.

Somone soon then called the police and the ambulance making it a scene. "You guys shouldn't have called the ambulance, you know it's leads to papa's hospital and he'll be worried. I need to head hom-" I said and got caught off by a police officer. "We are so sorry sir, that was a man that we've been looking for. He's kidnapped 10 people and has raped them all. Your lucky he hasn't done that to you." The officer said and took my hand  taking me to the ambulance.

"We will check you up If there are severe injuries. If there are we are sending you to the hospital and you'll be there for a while." I nodded and they checked my injuries. "Sir, you should go to the hospital. You have many injuries and you have a few broken bones." I sighed and agreed. I went to papa's hospital and he saw me.

"My baby, why are you here? Where are your sisters? Are you hurt?" Papa said and hugged me. I hissed in pain. "What happened to you? B-baby did you get hurt and you didn't tell me?" Papa said and started to tear up. "I'm fine papa, I just hurt myself. Mia and y/n are at home with Taehyung." Papa started to cry even more.

"Im so sorry baby I should've been there. I should be at home more often to take care of you guys. Lets check you out and make you feel better." Papa said and I hugged him crying. I hugged him and he carried me to a room. He started to check me up and he wraped me up in bandages. "Go home and wait for me, I'll finish my shift and go home afterwards. Please take care of yourself and tell me your problems." Papa said and I left.

I took a taxi home and I took a few pain killers. I walked up to
y/n and Mia. They both hugged me tightly. "How are you Oppa? Can we watch Tom amd Jerry?" Mia said and looked at me with her big eyes. "Im ok, lets watch TV and play with pookie." I said and smiled. We turned on the TV and played a few games.

"Oh, papa is coming home later. We can play with him!" I said and started to clap. "Yay! Papas coming home!" Mia said excitedly. We continued to play games until we heard the door open. We all turned around and saw papa. We all ran to him and hugged him.

"Papa, your home. Can you play with us? Tae tae is boring to play with. He only sings old songs and makes awful jokes." Mia said pouty. "Agioo, my babies, its late. We can play tomorrow, it'll be fun. Lets go to sleep, you must be tired." Papa said I pouted. "Papa mean, I not sleepy. I want papa and tan tan." I said. Papa hugged me.

"Papas' sorry, I'll go lay down and sleep with you ok? Do you want your paci?" Papa said and I nodded. He took out a blue paci and I started to suck on it. "Tan tan, here here." I said patting a spot next to me. Tan tan came and started to lick my hand. Mia and y/n went to sleep while I waited for papa.

"Let's go to your room and wait for your papa there." Tae Tae said and we went to my room. "Tan tan here, tannie here." I said to Tae Tae. "Tannies here, papa's almost here. I'm leaving so I'll see you tommorow at school." Tae said and grabbed his thing's. I jumped on him and started to cry. "Don't leave chim chim alone." I said crying.

Tae grabbed me and picked me up. "I'm sorry but to have to go. My mom and dad are waiting for me." He said and put me down gently. I stopped crying. "Bye bye Tae Tae." I said and waved goodbye. He then left and papa came to me. "Let's go to sleep, your very tired aren't you." Papa said and I nodded.

I continued to suck on my paci while papa started to sing me a song. I started to fall asleep soon day time came and I snapped out of little space. "Good morning papa, can you help me get Mia and y/n dressed?" I asked and he nodded. "Papa how old are you? You look younger than expected." I asked and continued to do my routine.

"My child I'm only 42, I guess I haven't aged. I am still world wide handsome you know?" Papa said and I laughed. "Your that old? I thought you were 35, but I guess I was wrong." I said and finished my routine. I then walked out of the room with papa and we headed to different rooms. I helped y/n get dressed and we all ate breakfast.

I got into the car with papa and he drove to Mia's School. We got out of the car and we saw Mr. Wang, yet looking at us in shock. Mia ran to her desk and sat with friends. "M-Mr. Kim, what a surprise to see you here. I never thought I'd get to see you. You still look as young as ever." He said.

"It's nice to see you too Jackson, I'm not as young as I seem. I can't believe I see you after college after such a long time." Papa said. "Hahahaha, I still can't believe that your still as beautiful as ever. We should meet up sometime to catch up." Mr.wang suggested. Papa nodded and gave him his number.We then drove off to y/n's school and droped her off.

I walked to the car and we went to my college. I got out of the car and walked to papa and kissed him on his cheek."I'll pick you up later, don't cause trouble at school and tell me your problems. I have time for you baby." He said and kissed my forehead. I smiled and went inside meeting with my friends.