chapter 2- Spying

*Sugas' pov.*

I was waiting for my guard and I heard him knock on the door. "Come in" I said, and J-hope came in. "Boss, I followed the guy you told me to follow and I there's something different about him..." J-hope said and I sat up with my fingers intertwined. "Why is that?" I asked. "Well you see, he seems kinda childish and is around people that treat him like a baby." J-hope said.

"They just baby him, it's nothing different. I want you to do a background check on his whole parents and family that you saw." I said and J-hope nodded. "Hobi, do this quick. I need info. by the next few days." I said and hobi left. I went to work the next day like usual and waited for the results of the background check.

*Jimins' pov.*

I was with papa and Dad having fun. I then got out of my little space and took my paci out of my mouth once we were in the driveway. "Papa, I'm tired. I had fun today, can we do this often?" I asked and sat up. "Of course baby, let's go inside. Mia and y/n are sleeping, you must be tired. Let's go inside and get you to bed, you have work and school tommorow." Papa said and got up with Mia.

Dad picked up y/n and I rubbed my eyes. Ye-ji noona carried Seol(1), Hyung picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he hugged me. He kissed my head and I hugged his neck. I snuggled my head on his neck and started to doze into my sleep. I woke up the next day to my alarm ringing. I rubbed my eyes and I did my routine.

"Mia, baby wake up. Me and y/n have school today, you need to go to daycare." I said and tapped her back. She hugged me and pecked my lips. "Oppa, I'm tired." Mia said and I walked to the bathroom. I got her ready and I drove to y/n's school. I dropped her off and we bid our goodbye. I drove to Mia's school and went inside.

"Hello Mrs. Lee, it's nice seeing you." I said while Mia was on my arms. "It's nice seeing you Mr.Kim, I see your here to drop off your daughter." I froze. I laughed akwardly. "Haha.. daughter.. yes I'm here to drop Mia off. Please don't mistaken, I'm her brother not her father." I said and kissed Mia's forehead.

"Bye Mia, I'll pick you up right after I finish school. We'll go to the park and get ice-cream ok?" I said and Mia nodded cutely. Mia ran off to her desk and sat down next to her friend. "I'm sorry Mr. Kim for the miss understanding. It's just that you two don't look like siblings at all, I got one that you were the father but I was mistaken. Please forgive me for my mistake." Mrs. Lee said.

"It's alright, I can see why miss understood. You are a new teacher but it's alright. I guess I am like her father." I said and I bowed for my dismissal. I quickly drove to school since I was late. "Mr. Kim you are late, care to explain?" The professor said looking at me. The whole class stared at me. "I'm super sorry, there was a misunderstanding. It won't happen again." I said and bowed.

The professor dismissed me to my seat and I ran to my friend Tae and Jungkook. I was embarrassed and we continued the lesson, soon my classes were done and my friends and I got in the car. We drove to y/n's school and Jungkook picked her up. They came back to the car and I saw y/n with brusises.

"Did you get hit by somone? I'll kill them if they hurt you again." I said angry. Y/n looked down,"Sorry, but they got suspended because the teacher caught them. I actually hit them a bit before they got suspended."
Y/n said and smirked with blood on her lips. I smiled, "That's a good girl, now let's pick Mia up. We're going to the park and eat ice-cream." I said and drove off.

I went inside with Taehyung and we waited for Mia to come out. Once the bell rang, Mia saw us and ran to us. We went on out knees and we both hugged her. She pecked our lips and a substitute went to us. Taehyung picked Mia up and waited for me. "Hello Mr, I'm the substitute of Mrs. Lee, she had an appointment so she had to take her leave." The young lady said.

"It's seems that you and your husband are here to pick up your daughter." The lady said. "Ahh yes, we are here to pick her up. I'm sorry but we aren't married, I'm her brother and he's my friend." I said. The lady was in shock. "Oh really, you guys look like a family. I'm sorry, she doesn't look like your sister. She's like your daughter, so I miss understood." The lady said.

I shook my head. "It's all right, I get that alot. Excuse us, we'll be leaving now." I said and bowed down. We then left and we drove to the park. We sat on the bench and I took Taehyung to the ice-cream shop. We ordered the ice-cream and took them to the others. We ate ice-cream and we all went home to get ready for work.

Mia was asleep and I picked her up. I put her on my arms and carried her to the couch I patted y/n to lay down and watch tv while I went to work. I started working and soon ended my shift. I went home tired with Tae accompanying me. "You should stay the night, I have spare clothes from the last time you came." Tae looked at me.

"Wouldn't your brother be mad? He gets mad when I'm around you and when I sleep with you." I looked at Tae. "What do you mean? I like cuddling with you, hyung shouldn't be mad since it's nothing bad. I like sleeping with you." I said and smiled. Tae covered his eyes.

"Look, when you say that it means that we had sex. We didn't have sex, we just slept in the same bed and didn't touch each other. Your brother thinks I took your virginity and that I'm dirty." Tae said and patted my back. "But he's not going to be there, come on. It's late and (I wishpered) I might get into little space." I said and walked away from him.

"You could've said so, come on let's go!" Tae said and I jumped on his back. Tae gave me a piggy back ride all the way home. Once we go there, I saw Soo-hyungs' car. "Fuck, he's here. Tae let's go in, I'll tell him that you'll be staying since it's late." Tae nodded and we walked inside. I saw Soo-hyung sitting there waiting for me.

"What took you so long? Your here late, I have something important to tell you. And you, go upstairs and wait untill I call for you. You are not allowed to do anything stupid now leave." Soo-hyung said. Tae ran upstairs to my room and Soo-Hyung got up with my niece, Seol. "Jimin sit down, it's important. We need to talk about it quick." Soo-hyung said.

I sat down and looked at Soo-hyung. "Jimin you have to listen to me, please be careful. There are cases of people going missing and you have to take care of our siblings. I promised you that I would stay here for a month but I have a problem at the agency back home. I need to leave and solve the problem tommorow." Soo-hyung said. I started to cry.

"H-hyung, papa and dad are at work most of the time a-and I and I have to take responsibilities for Mia. W-we rarely get to see them and y-your going to leave. I-" I got caught off. "I know, I'm really sorry... Look Jimin, we have a maid that will take care of y/n and Mia when you go to work. Even just in case you get little, I'll call you every day to check on you." Soo-hyung said.

He got up from the chair and walked to me. He cupped my face and wiped my tears. I stopped crying and I held his hand. He got up and walked away and headed out. I walked up stairs and I talked to Tae. We changed and we had fun talking and watching movies.