chapter 25- fiancee

*Jimins pov.*

After Róse and Tae left, I went to take a shower with Joon and we layed in bed. We waited for suga and he layed on the bed with his pajamas. I cuddled him and Joon cuddled him as well. We fell asleep and I woke up to my normal sensation to throw up. I threw up and looked at the time. "Yoongi, wake up! Your late to work!" I said shaking him. "I don't have work today, go back to sleep. I want to hug you and have you in my arms right now." Suga said.

He pulled me into his arms and we fell back to sleep. we. Woke up to Joon shaking us. "Appa, your phone is ringing." Joon said and suga answered the call.

*Sugas' pov, on call*

Me: "Hello, do you need anything?"

?: "Son, do you want to go somewhere tommorow? I know your older then before and your probably busy, but me and your father want to spend time with you."

Me: "Eomma is that you? You can choose anywhere, I don't mind as long as I'm with you and my siblings."

Eomma: "Alright, come to my place tommorow morning. I'll see you and your family later, I love you sleepy kitty."

*Call ended*

I went back to sleep and Jimin made food. Jimin woke me up and we all ate breakfast together. We then had time together and I called J-hope to help me make preparations for my proposal. Y/n came and helped us and my plan then started.

*Jimins pov.*

Suga went somewhere with Hobi and I was left alone with the kids. An hour went by and we fell back to sleep. My phone started to ring and I answered the call.

*On call*

Y/n: "Hey Oppa, can you get ready? There's a special thing for you."

Me: "Alright, I'll get ready. I'll see you here in 30 minutes."

Y/n: "Wear something pretty. You'll love it, I'll see you at home."

*Call ended*

I ran upstairs and got ready. I wore something nice and heard the door open. "Hey, are you ready?" Y/n asked. I nodded and she put a blindfold on me. We started walking to a place near by and we got into the car. The car started and we suddenly stopped. Y/n took me out of the car and  we walked to a certain spot.

Y/n then let go of me and I felt bigger hands take my blindfold off.
(What Jimin saw is below)

I was in shock. I cried in happiness and shock. "Will you marry me princess?" Suga asked and I answered. "Yes, I want to marry you baby." I said and we kissed. Suga slipped a ring on my finger and I looked at it. Beautiful.(picture of the engagement ring below)

I wrapped my legs around his waist and we both connected our foreheads

I wrapped my legs around his waist and we both connected our foreheads. We looked into each other's eyes and we kissed again. We deepened the kiss by both of our tounges entering into each other's mouths.

I moaned. "We can't do this tonight babe. You can play with me if you'd like~" I said in between the kisses. "Angh~ you'll have fun. Just play inside of you is all I need." Suga said and I layed on the bed while suga hoovered over me. We continued to kiss as Sugas hands slipped in my pants. He started to play with my dick and his free hand slipped up to my chest.

I moaned and took Sugas' shirt off. Suga started to bite my neck and I got hard. I could feel Sugas' dick rub against my butt. I started to feel wet as I got even sensitive. "I just want to be in you~ angh, I can't hold it in~" He moaned and  thrusted into my butt. "Just play with me, I just want to feel good~" I said and he took my shirt off. He licked my ear and we moaned.

We got undressed and Suga reached to the night stand.  He pulled my pants down. "Looks like your already wet, can't handle it huh?" Suga said and started to slide a finger in my butt. "You'll love it, you'll be a moaning mess. I'm not stopping until your out of breath, moan my name all night until everyone knows your mine." Suga said and thrusted into me. I moaned

He continued to thrust into me as he played with my dick. I grabbed his hair. I moaned and he kissed my body. He left bite marks and hickeys all over my body. "I wanna cum daddy~ I'm near." I said. He put a toy in my dick making me want to cum. "Oh baby, I'm just getting started. Cum if you want, Daddy's eating your cum and body." He said and made his last few thrusts.

I moaned and cummed on my stomach. Suga licked my cum and swallowed it. He started to lick my body making me drown in pleasure. I than sat on his lap and I started to move my hips. I thrusted my dick on his and we moaned. I started to jump off his thighs and started to moan his name. We had fun the whole night and we cuddled.