" Hello, Kharon. My name is Calixa. I am new to this life, so please guide me to the best of your ability." I figured I would try to be somewhat amicable since I would be working with him for a while. It wouldn't do to push away my only chance of success.

"Of course." Kharon stood up and looked around the outpost. "What is the first course of action, mistress?"

"First, please teach me how to layout my domain and what to do as a domain god." That was a simple enough start.

"Of course. Have you checked your status sheet or the domain page?" Kharon's voice echoed around the room as he paced to get a feel of the lobby.

"No, I haven't. How do I check them?" I shifted uncomfortably and let out a chuckle. I had no idea that those things existed so far, but I was also dumb and didn't think about doing that.

"For your status page, you just have to summon it mentally." I nodded my head and did what he told me to do. A moment later, a screen appeared.

Status Page

Name: Calixa Wright

Main Race: Human

Subrace: Domain God

Affinity: Undeath

Level: 1

Class: N/A

Health: 130/130

Stamina: 130/130

Mana: 100/100

Stats:

Health: 6

Stamina: 6

Intelligence: 4

Agility: 5

Dexterity: 7

Strength: 5

Wisdom: 4

Constitution: 3

Endurance: 3

I looked them over and nodded my head. My stats didn't look too bad, and for the most part, they were self-explanatory, I mean, I used to skim over the D&D wiki just to read the lore, so I had some idea of what each meant and how to level them. "I see. Thank you, Kharon. I'm going to go off on a limb and assume I access the domain the same way as I do my stat sheet?"

He nodded his skull and clacked his teeth together in agreement. I mentally summoned up a spreadsheet of my domain a few seconds later as I got the hang of it.

Domain Stat Sheet:

Name: N/A (Please name your domain before the protection period ends.)

Foundation Radius: 4.5 kilometers

Domain Size: 9 kilometers

Current Mobs: None

Current Bosses: None

Optional Bosses: 1

Current Domain Level: 1

Life essence: 27,00/40,000