You Love Her Very Much 🧊

Hunter POV

I sit on the ground tears in my eyes. At what Doug just told me. Doug gets on the ground too as he notices me beginning to cry. "How could you tell me to leave her when my life is finally going great," I say. "Well you rescued me, killed joe and Megan sooner or later Victor will connect the dots and be after you. So if you truly love her I wouldn't put her in that much danger" he said. "What country would I even run off to?" I say. "Something your father doesn't control, Somewhere we're u can build a club of your own or move Kingston enterprises," he says. "Doug I'm so scared but I mostly don't want to leave Kim," I say.

"I know but I think it's best you love her very much," he said. "What if Victor doesn't chase me and chases the club instead?" I ask. "I'll kill that fucking bastard before he gets to either one of you," he said. "For your safety, I wouldn't tell Kim" he continued. "I understand," I said sobbing harder.

Kim POV

Hunter and my dad returned to the clubhouse late I waited up for hunter sitting downstairs at the bar. Hunter walks in first it was dark but I could still tell he was upset. I run over to him and hug him. "Kim," he says as he gets my hands off his sides.
"Hmm?" I say worried. "Kann ich dich zum Abschied küssen?" he said. "Hunter I don't speak German," I say. "I said can I kiss you," he says planting a soft kiss on my cheek. "You may," I say. He kisses me softly on the lips before adding his tongue. It felt so different it wasn't rough, It wasn't hungry, It was only passionate. After we come up for air "Are you ok?" I ask.

"I'm fine, But it's getting late I'm tired can I see you tomorrow?" He says. "Why aren't you taking me with you?" I say. "I need to clear my head," he says. Just then my dad walks in and sits at the bar. "Okay, I understand," I say and quickly place a kiss on his cheek. He then gives me one of his pistols, before I could ask why he quickly heads out the door. I go upstairs and put his pistol in the dresser drawer. I go back downstairs and my dad has left everything's picked up. I go back upstairs and I notice how much tension and concern there is in my body so I go to Daniels side of the bed and wake him up.

"What do you need Kim," he says exhausted but smiles at me. "I need you to fuck me," I say. "But you and Hunter are a thing again," he says concerned. "Please Daniel I won't be able to sleep," I say. "Fine Kim but I'm not going to fuck you with my dick," he says. Now I look at him concerned. What is he going to fuck me with then...

Hunter POV
When I get to my penthouse elevator I get weird feelings as I push the button. And patiently wait for it to beep. As I'm waiting I close my eyes. When the elevator beeps my father is standing in the doorway. Not wanting to bother with him I go to press the button. He pulls a gun on me. "Your gonna kill that bitch Kim, And her father," he says.