Game Of Pool 🌶

Hunter POV

It was like something took over my mind. Maybe, it was the booze, but as I unbutton Kim's jeans. I feel this need to do things to her, that I never even dreamed of. I take the pool cue and have her bite down on it. As I pull down her thong and start licking her pussy. She trembles in pleasure as I finger her at the same time. She immediately lost her mind as her back arched. She moaned out. She started to unbutton my jeans, but I stopped her. "Please, I like pleasing you," she begged, as I started to stand up straight. It wasn't because I knew it wouldn't take much for me to cum. It was the fact that I wouldn't just stop with letting her give me head.

I'd let her fuck me too. "Can we go home?" She asked. "Yes Kim," I said, as I stumbled out the door, leaving her alone to clean herself up. I got on my phone and called a cab. I stood outside smoking a cigarette, as Kim came out in tight booty shorts and a baggy sweater. I have to admit it was hot as fuck on her. She grabbed the cigarette from my hand and hit it a couple times. "I'm sorry," She said. "What for?" I said, a little more aggressively then I meant to, not looking at her. "I shouldn't have pushed you," She said.

"Are you single?" I asked. "How'd we get from me apologizing to that?" She asked. "Are you single Kim? "I asked, still not looking at her. "Yes, I'm more of the one night stand type of girl," she said. "You didn't used to be, did you?" I chuckled. "I guess not, What about you, you single?" She asked. "Yeah, I haven't really done the whole sex thing in a while," I said. "You mean you haven't had it, not even once in 7 years?" She said. "Nope," I said. "You still got it as far as I can tell" she giggled. "What do you wanna do when we get home?" I asked. "That's a hard question, Could I help you with anything?" She asked.

"Maybe tomorrow you could help me with office work," I said, smirking. Just then the cab pulled up. Kim pranced over to it, opening the cab door. I got in the cab, she followed. She took off her platforms and started whimpering a bit, when she moved her ankles around. It was really crowded in the back seat. "Where too?" the driver said. "Kingston hotel," I said. "Looking for a place to fuck?" he asked. "Watch your mouth, I can have you fired in an instant," I said, getting angry. "And who are you?" He asked. "Names' "Slinger" or Hunter Kingston," I said. "Sorry Sir." He pleaded. He shut his mouth. Kim just whimpering, while she attempted to stretch her feet. I slid my hand under one of her knees and made her turn, so her legs were in my lap.

I started to rub her feet. She started moaning. I grabbed some hand lotion I had in my pocket and squirted a lot of it on her feet, feeling her squirm. Her feet were covered in lotion. I began to rub again, I could tell she liked the wetness, along with the hard rubbing.

"Damn that feels good," she says, as I keep rubbing. "Remember that time, Joe and Jacob gave us massages!?" she said.

"Yes, I remember," I said, chuckling a bit.

"Do you think you could rub my back for me, when we get to your penthouse?" she asked biting her lip. "Daniel usually does it, it's the only way I can fall asleep," she continues. "How do you sleep at night?" she asks. "Well, uh Knowing that your pretty face is alright," I answered. "How do you actually?" she asks, again. "I mix the drugs with the alcohol," I say. "Oh, you didn't used to do that," she says. "After you left, I kind of started going on a rampage," I said quietly. Hoping she didn't hear me, I kept rubbing her feet. "I'm still really sorry that I broke your heart," she said.

"It's ok, I've made too many mistakes in this life to deserve happiness," I say. She scoots on top of my lap and kisses me. I bite her bottom lip, hearing her moan into my mouth. I suck on it. She pulls away for air. "Don't you dare say that again," she says. "Yes, Kitten," I say. She blushes. We pull up to the hotel. I pick her up in one swoop motion and grab her platforms. I carried her like she weighed nothing to my private elevator. I pressed the button. "Why did you choose to be a business man?" she said. I looked down at her, "I wanted to honor your father, since he practically raised me," I say.

"Aww, That's probably the sweetest thing I've ever heard you say," she said. The door dings and I walk into my apartment and go straight to the bedroom. I throw her down on the bed. There was a glint in her eyes. I slowly took off my jacket and shirt. Then I unbuttoned my jeans, Kim's mouth practically fell open when she saw that I had no boxers on. I quickly found some sweatpants in the dresser. She watched as I put them on. My tattoo on my chest, still as pitch black as it was seven years ago. She took off her sweater revealing a lacy black bra. She slowly took off her shorts. "Is this ok?" she says.

As she lays down slowly. "Yeah, I was gonna ask if I could take my sweatpants off" I say. "It's fine I usually sleep nude," she says, sitting up to take off her bra, she struggles with it for a moment, before I unclasp it with one hand. She pulls her thong down and throws everything in the corner of the room. I take off my sweat pants and walk over to the bed. " Do you still want me to rub your back?" I say. "Hell, yes, if you want to," she says. I grab some lotion I had on the bed side table, she lays down and gets under the covers. I pull the blanket back just enough, so I could see the top of her ass.

I pumped some lotion in my hand and began to rub. I rub down to her ass. I stop, as I see she's asleep. I slowly get under the blankets and stay as close to the edge of the bed as I could. I relax, as I'm almost asleep, I feel a hand tap me on the shoulder. I open my eyes to see Victor at the foot of the bed.