Office Work 🌶

Hunter POV

Kim had her face covered by a pillow, which was good, because I was scared as fuck Victor would recognize her. "There's work in your office," he said, as one of his gang bangers threw a bag of coke at me. It landed in my lap and I placed it in the night stand drawer. Victor walked over to Kim's side of the bed and brushed her ass. I could tell she was trying so hard not to get up and smack him. "Have a nice night," He says, as he leaves the room. I shortly after hear the elevator beep. "Are you ok?" I ask Kim. "Yeah, Does he always make entrances like that?" she asks. "Yeah," I responded.

She grabbed my hand and put it on her ass, right where Victor touched. I massaged it knowing that she just didn't want his scent on her body. She put my hand on her waist and I held her in my arms. We fell asleep.

I woke up to sunshine through the window. The blinds were open as I gently sat up. I turned to see that Kim had already left. I slowly got out of bed. I grabbed the bag of coke from the nightstand drawer. I carried it to my dresser and placed it next to my jewelry box.

I walked in my closet and found a white button up shirt, and a pair of black ripped jeans. I put them on, noticing how foolish I looked, I quickly grabbed a black tie. I put my reading glasses on and slicked back my hair. I grabbed the coke off the dresser and went down the hall. I walked right past the kitchen and to my office.

On my desk, instead of the empty bottles of whiskey and beer, like I had left there the day before. There was a burger perfectly plated with fries. Sitting in a chair near my desk, eating her own burger, was Kim, in a very see-through black dress. I sat down at my desk, Kim watched me closely. "I'm not hungry," I said, as she was waiting for me to start eating. "It's from that one burger shop near your old apartment," she said, biting down into her burger. "Wait really?" I said, in shock the place was still open. She nodded. I took the burger with two hands and start eating it, Kim watched as I gobbled it down, looking like I hadn't eaten in days. Which I didn't.

Once I was finished, Kim took my plate and I immediately took some coke out of the bag and lined it. I poured myself a glass of whiskey. "Don't," Kim said. I didn't realize she was standing there. "Why not?" I asked. "I want you to actually feel some emotion," she said. The only emotion I was trying to stop myself from feeling was love. "Why?" I said. "I know you still love me and I still love you," she said. "So why not give it a shot?" She continued. This wasn't like her at all, asking me out. Trying not to seem too overjoyed, I quickly said, "I'll think about it." "Can I help you make up your mind?" She said.

Which, I understood, wasn't a question when she quickly walked over and began to kiss me roughly. I grunted into her mouth, needing more. She slid her tongue into my mouth, and for once, I wasn't fighting it. She quickly pushed me away from my desk. I rolled back into the wall. She got under the desk. Not knowing what she's doing, I rolled my chair back up to my desk. "What are you doing down there?" I asked. But, I was stopped by her unbuttoning my jeans. And putting her mouth on my cock. I was quick to react, grunting, and gripping the arms of the chair. Just then Victor walked in the penthouse door.

I kept my composure, not wanting to let him know I was getting head, at the moment. He walked up to the desk and looked down at me. I still had the straw in my hand. "Hand me that son," he said, as I quickly gave him the straw. Doing so, it pushed my cock further into Kim's mouth, when I moved my arm and reached out to give it to him. It gave her more access as she began stroking it. He snorted the line. Then, threw the straw down.

"How's work?" He asked. "Good." I said.

"How was last nights fuck?" He asked. "It was great," I said, Kim lightly bit my cock. I wanted him to get the fuck out of there. "Can you leave I'm trying to focus?" I said. "On what?" He asks. I grabbed the whiskey bottle. "Getting drunk enough to do work," I said. "Alright," He chuckled. With that he left.

Kim began to suck harder. I gripped the arms of the chair again. I moaned a bit as she moved her head up and down on my cock. I filled her mouth with my hot cream as I cum. "Fuck, Kim!" I moaned, trembling in my seat. She swallowed my load and pushed the chair back so she could get out. She buttoned my jeans up. And then looked at me. I'm still paralyzed practically. She kissed me and I swirled my tongue in her mouth. "So Rider," I said, as I pushed my chair back in. She looked at me, patiently sitting across the room. "Wanna be my girlfriend?" I ask.