Mystery Door. 🌶

Hunter POV

As I walk into my office, knowing I have some work to do, Kim follows. She plops down at the desk right next to me, as I sit in my desk chair. She sits there biting her lip, her eyes filled with lust. I immediately stand up, knowing I was getting hypnotized by her. If I hadn't looked away, she'd be laying on that desk by now. I walk into my bedroom and I take off my leather jacket. Then take off my shirt, as I look in the dresser mirror, I see Kim biting her lip at me through the mirror. I grab a shirt out of the dresser and Kim prances over, helping me button it up. As she is buttoning it our eyes lock and I want to kiss her so fucking bad.

I turn and walk out of the bedroom. I walk to the kitchen and I am about to make something to eat, when I realize we don't have anything. Kim walks up behind me, as I'm peering in the empty fridge, waiting for food to appear. Once I see what she's wearing, I stop in my tracks. She's wearing the same yellow dress, with the white fishnets. And she has a cute little blond wig on. Looking like her old self, before I got her caught up in this mess of a life. She hands me a matching yellow tie. I put it on without hesitation. "Where are we going, Kitten?" I said. "You'll need this," she says, handing me a ski mask. Then I realize what I'm about to do for, Kim Weston.

I'm going to kill my own father.

Daniel POV

As I give a sketchy looking guy at the bar a drink, I can't help the feeling that I'm in danger. I then turn and see a very hot girl, in all black, wearing black lipstick. I take a minute before scanning her very framed body. She looked like a girl who I couldn't know the desires and dreams of. " Wanna dance?" I ask, as if the bar was a groovy nightclub. Without music she drags me to the center of the bar, without a word. We start dancing. Somewhere shortly after music starts playing. We continue to dance, getting hotter by the second.

Kim POV

As we walk out of Hunter's penthouse, all I could think... (... - Could he go through with it?' Did this man really love me? Was he really heartless?) Of course, I had once known the answers to those questions but a lot can change in seven years. He roars his motorcycle to life and we start driving on a very country looking road. As we get to a mansion, that screamed leave me the fuck alone, I started getting anxious. Hunter pulls out one of his guns and hands it to me. Then pulls out the other one and we both get off the bike. As we sneak up to the front door, I immediately realize that it's not our safest option, so I find a ladder leading to a windowsill. We climb up it, seeing the window partly open. We climb in and I quickly find a key in Victor's bedroom. I find his office and have Hunter unlock the safe. Just as we're about to go out the way we came in, we find a mysterious looking door.