The Return 🍑🌶

Hunter POV

I make Kim stay behind me, as I open the door. What we see is Doug tied to a chair. We both gasp, as we thought he was dead. There's a gag in his mouth and cuts, bruises, and blood all over him. As Kim rushes over to take the gag out of his mouth, I begin to shake. "Still taking care of her, are you, Hunter?" He asks, as he grunts sitting up a bit. "We're not a thing anymore, Boss," I say. "I'm not the one you should be calling boss, Hunter," He says, as Kim unties him. Doug stands up looking like he needs to sit back down. "You're a traitor, Hunter!" He says, as he slowly walks out the door and goes to the window.

Kim follows him and I slowly continue walking. We all three go down the ladder. Then Kim and I got on my bike and Doug got on his. Which I didn't even know was there, in the forest area. It took a couple times, but it started. Then he followed us back to Kim's clubhouse. The party was still in full swing. We got off the bikes and Kim took off the wig, threw it to the ground and took his hand and led him in the clubhouse. I followed slowly behind. Once we got inside, everyone was whispering. Daniel came up to Kim "Who is this, "Rider?" he asks. "Excuse me, but I'm the founder of this fucking club!" Doug says getting pissed.

Daniel just nods and goes back to the bar. Doug stumbles around, but makes it to a booth. Kim and I sit down. I then notice a very sketchy looking guy at the bar wearing a hood. Kim snaps me back to reality. "I've been locked up there ever since the old clubhouse blew up," Doug says. Just then, the guy in the black hood stands up and walks over. We all gasp in shock, seeing who it is. Mark sits down at the booth with everyone. "Long time, no see, Prez," he says. "Stockroom ten minutes," Kim says, as she points to Doug and I.

Kim stands up and I follow her with my eyes as she walks to the bar and gets a beer. Then she goes upstairs with Daniel. I grit my teeth together. Doug notices and kicks my leg under the table. I go to the stockroom, thinking it's going be a normal meeting and I should change into my leather jacket and shit. I start changing and Mark comes in, as I pull my jeans down, "Nice Cock," he says. "Shut your fucking mouth. I bet it's bigger than yours, you pussy!!" I say, "'Slinger' Chill, I'm just here to tell you that I heard moans from the upstairs bedroom." He says. I finish changing, throwing my clothes in the garbage. I nod thankfully to Mark, on my way back out of the stockroom.

Kim POV

I was moaning like crazy as Daniel fucked me hard in the ass. Which was not like him at all. He was drunk but he was making me feel incredible. As he thrusts one more time into me, he pulls out leaking his warm cream all over my backside. "Do you need me to finish You?" He said in an aggressive tone. " No, I'm good. I'll do it myself or something," I say. As I quickly change and go downstairs to the stockroom, at the bottom of the stairs, I see Hunter chugging a beer, as he leans against the wall. "Doug is in there, said he wanted to talk to you, privately," Hunter said.

I walk in the stockroom, seeing Dad sitting in a chair next to a pool table. "How'd you get into this life?" He asked, as I walked over and sat down in my own chair. "Hunter had me get the tattoo before I even had a clubhouse." I said. I showed dad my wrist. "It looks good on you, Kim. It looked good on your mother, too," he said. My mouth dropped open. "Mom was the leader of the club?" I asked. "Yeah, but she quit after you were born. I then became the leader. I made the club for her, so she could get revenge on the Hellraisers for kidnapping her," he said. "Wait, who saved mom from the Hellrraisers?" I asked.

"Hunter, He also started the war between us." Dad said. "So, then who founded the club, if Hunter was in it when he saved mom?" I asked. "Victor and I used to be friends and I practically raised Hunter, Victor threw him out, to the streets after Victor killed his mother," Dad said. "You're the only thing he has left," He says. "No, I'm not, there's Victor, Megan, and Joe," I said. "They are only his half siblings," Dad says. I understood Hunter a little better now, and why he kept the mysterious dark look. It's because he knew real pain and that was his way of expressing it.

Dad left and I leaned against the wall expecting Daniel to come stumbling in saying he wants round two. But, instead Hunter came in. "What did he wanna talk about?" He asked as he stumbled over to me leaning against the wall. I could tell he was drunk. "You," I responded. He pinned me against the wall. "That's a nice topic to talk about, Isn't it?" He whispered in my ear. Tingles in my head, my whole body ablaze. "Why don't you show me just how good that topic can be?" I whisper in his ear. "Let's play pool," He says, backing away from me and walking to the pool table. He grabs a cue, laying it on the table.

Then I walk over, starting to grab a cue, he picks me up and roughly throws me on the table. He starts to take my t-shirt off. Unsnaps my bra. Is Hunter finally going to fuck me?