Bonus Chapter: A Little Surprise

Start from the beginning

Jennie was practically drooling at this point as she responded.

Jennie: Those are very nice abs.

Lisa: You should be riding them.

That was when Jennie decided she had enough and called it a day. Her work of art would have to wait until tomorrow because she's got a masterpiece at home waiting for her tonight. She cleaned up her workspace and sent off a final text to Lisa.

Jennie: Coming.

Lisa: Yes, you definitely will be. Get your ass home to me, beautiful.

•••

Jennie was feeling a bit antsy by the time she arrived at their apartment. Once she opened the door, she couldn't stop herself from smiling. She was excited to see that Lisa really put in the work to seduce her. The place was dimly lit by various candles everywhere with some mood music playing in the background.

"Have a seat, beautiful. Get comfortable. I'll be out in a minute," Lisa called from the bedroom.

Jennie dropped her bag at the door and sat down on the couch, curious to see what her girlfriend had in store for her. She poured herself a glass of red wine from the bottle sitting on the side table and sat back, waiting patiently.

Her third sip of wine was when Lisa made her appearance. And that's when Jennie's throat went dry. Lisa appeared from the hallway wearing nothing but a flannel shirt held together by two buttons. Jennie's eyes grew wide as she immediately sat up straight and put the wine glass back on the table.

"Hey there," Lisa husked, a tiny grin forming on her face.

"Uggnnhhh..." It was the only sound that Jennie could make. Her mouth wasn't communicating with her brain.

"I see my plan to lure you back here worked."

Jennie nodded.

"Good. Now I can give you your surprise."

Lisa approached her as the music changed. The sound of Silk's "Freak Me" echoed through the room. It was then that Jennie knew what her "surprise" was and she immediately felt the excitement between her legs.

"You were gone too long today."

Jennie struggled to find her voice again as Lisa stood in front of her, the flannel shirt showing just enough of her abs to make Jennie want to rip it off of her.

"I'm going to have to find a way to make you not want to stay away so long."

"I...didn't want to."

Lisa placed a hand on Jennie's shoulder.

"I know baby. I was just joking. I know how important your work is. Now let me help you de-stress from your day."

At that, Lisa started moving her hips seductively as Jennie stared up at her in pure wonder. When Lisa straddled her, the shirt rode up and Jennie noticed the black lace underwear Lisa was wearing. It wasn't often that Lisa wore lace lingerie but when she did, it was always a fun time for Jennie. Jennie was also incredibly thankful that she had the foresight to wear shorts today. The less clothing between them, the better.

Lisa continued moving her hips to the music while astride Jennie as she slowly began undoing the two buttons of her shirt, revealing the rest of her abs and her perfect breasts. Jennie's instinct was to touch them immediately, but Lisa stopped her and placed Jennie's hands on her hips, instead. Lisa leaned back, arching her back as far as she could before coming back up, flexing her abs as she did so. Jennie was mesmerized, but didn't have much time to react before Lisa adjusted her position and started sliding against Jennie's thigh. Jennie moved her hands from Lisa's hips to her thighs, squeezing them and pulling her closer into her. She could feel the sweat from Lisa's body through the flannel shirt, which was still hanging open. Jennie wanted it off. Completely off. But she decided to be patient.