18: Sweet Revenge

Jennie felt her breathing become shallow the moment she shed the last of her clothes and saw the hungry look in Lisa's eyes. She sat down on the bed, her eyes never leaving Lisa's as her girlfriend stepped forward and stood over her. Jennie had to bite the inside of her mouth to keep from giggling. She loved the way Lisa always turned to mush and would forget she was in control whenever she was in such close proximity to Jennie's naked body. She could see the cogs turning in her head as Lisa's eyes perused her entire body, completely lost in thought.

"This is some really killer revenge," teased Jennie.

That snapped her girlfriend out of her stupor. She reached out and grabbed Jennie to stand her up.

Jennie decided to press her luck. "You're wearing an awful lot of clothing for someone who likes being naked with me."

"And you're talking too much for someone who's about to be punished," Lisa husked.

Jennie's breath hitched, but she kept the mischievous look on her face, challenging Lisa. She loved getting under her skin.

"I'm still waiting for this so-called punishment."

Lisa's eyes flared and she pulled Jennie against her, kissing her harshly Jennie was caught completely by surprise as Lisa's lips devoured hers. She felt a jolt to her core and pulled back with a shocked look on her face.

Lisa bit her lip playfully and looked back at her arching a brow.

"Problem?"

Jennie's mouth hung open and she shook her head. Lisa grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in again, completely flush against her body and started grinding against her.

Jennie let out an involuntary moan and gripped the side of Lisa's shirt. Something felt very, very good against her naked body. She pulled back again and gave Lisa perplexed look before looking down at her girlfriend's crotch. She looked back up and Lisa simply nodded, waiting for a reaction. Looking for confirmation that Jennie was okay with this.

Jennie excitedly went to unbutton her pants. Lisa laughed and grabbed her hands.

"Whoa, whoa...slow down there. I'm the one in charge. Don't forget that."

She pushed Jennie back on the bed and pulled her shirt up over her head. Jennie just stared at her in awe and anticipation. She unconsciously licked her lips once Lisa removed her bra. It was glorious, but it was taking far too long for her liking. She reached out to try to unbutton Lisa's pants again and was immediately reprimanded. Lisa grabbed her wrists.

"You need to learn to listen. I said no. I'm in charge."

Jennie whined and pouted as she leaned back on the bed. It hadn't even been five minutes and she felt Lisa was already taking this revenge thing too far. She eyed the bulge in Lisa's pants longingly.

"Lis, I wanna see it. Please." She gave her best puppy dog eyes, but Lisa only chuckled.

"You're cute when you beg."

Jennie reached out again. Lisa pushed her back on the bed and climbed on top of her. She started rubbing against Jennie. Jennie closed her eyes and moaned. She could feel the appendage through the material of Lisa's pants and felt herself get even wetter than she was before.

Lisa continued to push against Jennie's core, working her up and making her whimper. Jennie was a needy mess.

"Lis, please. Take them off. I wanna see it. I wanna feel it." She wasn't even embarrassed by her begging. She wanted it so bad.

She was silenced when Lisa shoved two fingers in her mouth and kept grinding against her. Jennie could only moan and she tried to seductively suck her girlfriend's fingers.