Bonus Chapter: A Little Surprise

Jennie checked the clock on the wall and sighed heavily. She had been here for almost twelve hours and wasn't even close to finishing. Her final art project for her final year in college was due in four weeks and it felt like she had barely even started even though she had been working on it for three weeks already. The art studio was empty by now, most of the other students calling it a night long ago. Jennie was determined to finish up this one part before she left, but it was taking forever to get it right.

She checked her phone and smiled as she noticed another text from Lisa. They had been texting throughout the day and Jennie knew Lisa was missing her because not only were the texts coming in more frequently, each one was becoming a bit more suggestive than the last.

Jennie and Lisa had been living together for almost a year now as they were finishing up their senior year of college. With their busy schedules, sexting has become sort of a custom in their hectic lives. But today seemed a bit different, like there was a bigger sense of urgency from Lisa. She was full of innuendo today and she was using the typical "sexy" emojis with abandon. All of this made it rather difficult for Jennie to concentrate on her work. All she wanted to do was go home to her girlfriend and the fact that Lisa's texts were growing dirtier by the minute was not helping her situation.

She read Lisa's latest text.

Lisa: Come home, babe. Just about to hop in the shower, but I suppose I can wait for you.

Jennie: Still gonna be a little while.

The response from Lisa was instantaneous.

Lisa: Guess I'll shower all alone. All sweaty after my workout. Miss you!

Jennie clenched the phone in her hand.

Jennie: Take me with you.

Lisa: I would if you were here.

Jennie decided to let Lisa have the last word this time. She couldn't let herself be distracted. But when her phone went off a few minutes later, she couldn't stop herself from checking it. It was photo and she braced herself before opening it.

It was a picture of Lisa on the bed with her pants part way down and her hand disappearing between her legs. Her abs were the main focus of the photo and Jennie nearly dropped her phone in the paint. The caption read: Getting ready for my lonely shower...

Immediately, Jennie sent off a response.

Jennie: Lis, are you trying to kill me? Holy fuck, you're so hot!

Lisa responded in less than a minute.

Lisa: Then come cool me off.

Jennie: The shower can cool you off until I'm done here. But seriously, I really do wish I could shower with you.

She went back to work and found herself glancing at her phone, hoping it would buzz again. Five minutes later, it did.

Lisa: Okay, I took you with me to the shower, but it's not the same.

The text was followed by a picture of Lisa's soapy boobs and abs with water cascading down them.

This time, Jennie actually did drop her phone, but thankfully it didn't land in the paint. She looked around to make sure the studio was completely empty. She was visibly flustered and she really didn't need anyone to see her face bright red. She replied to Lisa with one word.

Jennie: Tease.

Barely ten minutes later, another text came through. This time it was Lisa abs again. She was laying on the couch, topless. The camera was angled so Jennie could see her abs down to her lacy underwear. The caption read was: I'm bored.