20: Corset On The Floor

It was the end of October the next time Jisoo came to visit. Jennie had informed her of a Halloween party at Columbia that Lisa was invited to. So naturally, Jisoo insisted on tagging along. Lisa was already skeptical about going, since she wasn't too big on parties, but when Seulgi got wind of it, she insisted on going as well. So Lisa really didn't have much of a choice and Jennie was thrilled. She was even more excited when Lisa finally agreed to dress up and let Jennie choose the costumes. It took a lot of convincing, but in the end, everyone pretty much knew Lisa would cave. She was far too whipped to say no.

"Does this make me look too slutty?" Jisoo turned to ask Jennie.

Jennie, who was putting the finishing touches on her costume looked her friend up and down. She was wearing a tight blue mini skirt and a white halter top revealing quite a bit of her stomach. The outfit was completed by long black knee-high boots.

"Yes. Yes it does."

Jisoo smiled. "Perfect."

"What are you even supposed to be?"

"Duh." Jisoo grabbed a blonde wig and put it on. "Julia Roberts? Pretty Woman? You know...when she's still a whore. Before she gets all cleaned up."

Jennie smiled and nodded. "Nice. Well, you pull it off pretty well. You make an excellent whore."

"Pshhh. I know." She looked at Jennie, who was fixing her hair. "And what are you supposed to be? Did you come up with some cheesy couple's costume for you and Lisa?"

"Maybe." She turned to face Jisoo and revealed her completed costume. "What do you think?"

Jennie was wearing skin-tight red leather pants and a black sleeveless shirt with a leather jacket over it.

Jisoo nodded in approval. "You look hot. But who are you supposed to be?"

"Oh! Wait! I almost forgot Mr. Pointy!" Jennie dug through a plastic bag and pulled out a wooden stake and posed. "I'm the thing monsters have nightmares about."

Jisoo jumped and clapped excitedly. "Buffy the Motherfucking Vampire Slayer! Genius! I love it!"

"I'm quite proud of it," boasted Jennie.

"Wait, so does that mean Lisa's Spike?"

"Nope."

"Angel?"

"Angel is lame. His hair sticks straight up and he's bloody stupid."

Jisoo rolled her eyes. "Okay, are you gonna quote the show all damn night?"

Jennie grinned. "Your mouth is open, sound is coming from it. This is never good."

"Whatever. We should go. Are we meeting Lisa and Seulgi at the party or at her dorm?"

"The party. Don't worry. You'll see your girlfriend soon."

"She's not my girlfriend," Jisoo insisted.

Suddenly, the door flew open and Rosé came storming in. "Thank God it's the weekend. I'm exhausted. Whoa!" She stopped the moment she saw Jisoo in her mini-skirt. "Uh...I don't believe I ordered a hooker, but I'm not opposed to it."

Jisoo tried to hide her smirk. "You can't afford me."

"Jennie, can I borrow a thousand dollars?"

"Sorry Rosé. I only have a partial scholarship and it doesn't cover paying for sexual pleasure."

Jisoo immediately tensed at Jennie's choice of words. There was a silent tension between the three of them and Jennie started to wonder if maybe she shouldn't have said that.