I was losing hope because I was in the middle of a deep forest, but then I heard this voice say, "That's not the way you treat a young girl, mister," and I found a ray of hope that vanished when I realised it was the human girl." She had a small smile on her face as she turned towards Riya and held her hand.

"But I was incorrect, your sister is a tough girl and a fighter, she put up a good battle with them, it's hard to believe a human girl knocked two werewolves unconscious. She fought till the bitter end, and I believe she will fight this as well, and she will be up and running again very soon." Riya smiled proudly as Cassie let out a small laugh.

"She is extremely strong," Riya said as she hugged Cassie.

"We need to set up a meeting right away," Xander said, and we nodded.

Cassie's case is being addressed in the meeting, and it's no coincidence that two rogues were able to capture a girl from our pack.

"It was a set up, they attacked us to distract us so they could kidnap a female," one of the members speculated.

Then something struck me, and Ivan informed me that something was happening in his pack.

"I don't think this will be the last time they do this," I explained, and everyone looked at me.

"A few days ago, I went to the Silver Moon pack to see Ivan, their alpha, and he expressed his concern about this to me. The rouges assaulted them six times, and six of their pack's girls are missing." They were all enraged, and I knew why: they were worried about their daughters and sisters.

"We can't let this happen, alpha," said one of the members.

"From now on, we will treble the patrol and rescind all earlier orders; our goal is to protect our territory. I'd like some security officers to patrol the forest area "ordered Xander

Everyone nodded and walked out of the meeting.

"Cedric and Blake stay," Xander said.

"When were you going to discuss this Silver Moon Pack matter with us Cedric?" Xander is enraged; this is not good.

"I wanted to, but with everything going on, I forgot about it, Xander," he gave me a pointed look.

But before Xander could respond, Liam interjected, "Cedric, next time you receive such information, I don't care what circumstance we are in, I want you to alert us first, and the same goes for you Blake." we nodded

"From now on, Cedric, you will have the warriors trained very strictly," I replied Liam with a nod.

"And for you, Blake, you'll keep the human girl away from the training grounds when they're occupied, and keep her away from the borders and the forest; it will be your job to keep the human girl safe and away from problems once she wakes up." Blake didn't like it, despite the fact that he nodded and said yes, and we departed, headed towards the training site.

"What am I now, a babysitter?" he deadpanned in front of me.

"Well, I guess so," I couldn't stop laughing.

Blake gave me that look, the one that could murder you and bury you six feet under the ground.

The day had passed, and it was around 7 p.m. when Blake and I decided to conduct some errands, so here we were walking. But we both came to a halt when we received a mental link from Liam stating that she was awake.

***RIYA'S POV***

My heart raced when I saw her body in Cedric's arms, covered in blood. I could only hear my heartbeat, tears streamed down my cheeks, and I felt trapped on the ground, unable to move. My entire world was spinning out of control, and I couldn't talk.