-9-

Later that night.

(Y/N) still lying on the bed crying while hugging and sniffing on Satoru’s shirt until she was asleep.

“Hey. Wake up.” A voice of someone calling for her.

“Satoru!” She look around her, she’s not in her room but it looks like a total white scenery without anything around. She wake up and hugs him. Only god know how much she miss him.

“You look as pretty as ever, (Y/N).” He smiles to her.

“Satoru, I don’t know what I should do with my life anymore, I don’t know if I can keep up with it, the speed of the world without you in it.” she say to him with sad puppy eyes and Satoru patting her head softly.

“ (Y/N) I’ve told you before right, that I will always be with you, even im no longer in this world.

“But-”

“You have your wish come true, to be loved by your mother, isn't that what you want?”

“But I also want you in my life.”

Satoru pointed to her chest.

“I always be with you, here. I know that you are the one who going to have my heart because we are destined together from the beginning.”

“Satoru…I -”

" 'Destiny guides our soul to where they are meant to be.' "

".....!"

“Now you have my heart, (Y/N). Promise me that you  lived your happy life now,I may not show you the world as I promised but I always there with you witnessing the miracles in life. Show me your world, (Y/N), show me the ideal life of yours.” He said slowly pulling her into him again embracing her.

“Satoru, I try. Thank you, because entrusts your heart to me.”

“Please take care of yourself after this because I will no longer meet you like this, again. But remember I will always be with you in your soul. I pray that you lived for hundred years and take care of my heart no matter what.”

“I promise Satoru. I promise you. Thank you.” She give  him the final hug before he completely disappear from her sight. She woke up soon and she look that she was still in her room, she change her sight towards Satoru’s t shirt beside her. She smile and hug the shirt.

“I will take care of your heart Satoru, no matter what and I will show my ideal life to you.”

Epilogue,10 years later.

(Y/N) are going to get ready for her wedding day, she is going to marry with someone from her workplace whose name, (Your own other Husbu). She sitting down on a couch in her room while looking for something from her drawer, it is Satoru’s box. She still keep Satoru’s shirt inside the box and before the reception start, she open the box first. There is Satoru’s picture inside and she took the picture out of the box.

“Satoru, today is my wedding day. I cant believe that I am going to married with someone. Even if I married to someone else, I will never forget about you. Goodbye I need to get going now. I love you.” she kiss the picture then putting it back into the box. She went outside her room because her mother call her to come out because the reception are going to start anytime soon.

Where did you come from,where are you going?
You kindly came out here to meet me
Even at the steep and uphill cliff
Don’t worry there’s nothing to be afraid of”- Dont Go EXO K

THE END

----------------------------------------
PS: i feel like i want to end this story asap that why i updated 3 chp today. so this story was inspired by 'The last christmas', i mean the movie is really sad tbh, well im sorry because 'killing' off your Satoru but at least you can now marry with your other husbu right? 🤣 Thnk you for reading until the end, love youu

 so this story was inspired by 'The last christmas', i mean the movie is really sad tbh, well im sorry because 'killing' off your Satoru but at least you can now marry with your other husbu right? 🤣 Thnk you for reading until the end, love youu