-1-

Monday

"SATORU! Wake up already! You're going to be late to school! This is your first day!" Said a lady in her mid 40's trying to wake her son from downstairs.

"Erghh. Can't i just have another 5 minute?" Satoru murmured and wake up from his bed. He sit down on the bed and look straight in front of his wardrobe. There is his new school uniform. His family moved back to Japan after a long years staying at United Kingdom and now he will be schooling at one of the best high school in Japan. He reach the school uniform and sniff on it.

"Ahh..the smell. New uniform smells like shit by the way." He murmured .

Suddenly, his door was opened wide by his mother.

"Satoru! Come on, you need to be hurry! This is your first day of school!" His mother mad at him leaving him running straight away to the bathroom.

Timeskip, after breakfast and Satoru wants to head to the school.

"Satoru, remember, be nice to people alright? I hope you enjoy your day in school today. Goodbye , mama loves you." She hug Satoru tightly as she can.

"Mama.. im going to die.. if you..hug me like this. And i am 17 years old, Mama."

"Oh sorry! Mama don't care if you were 17 or what, you still are Mama's baby. Hehehe. Now go. Have fun at school!" His mother waved her hand to him as he gets into the car and was drove by their family's driver. Gojo family is one of the wealthiest family in Japan but everyone knows that the Gojo family is a good family and never disrespect other people who are lower standard than them.

"Young Master. I hope you enjoy your first day in school today." Said his driver.

"Yeah. I hope so." He looked out through the window, try to think about something.

"Is there anything wrong young master?"

"Nah. Nothing, its just, good to be here, today." He replied.

Timeskip, school.

After Satoru's driver dropped him off, now he's standing in front of the school gate.

"Damn, this is my first day duh." He murmured by himself, looking his left and right. Suddenly,

"Hey! You tall guy! Who are you? New student?" A guy with black hair,his hair tied in ponytails and there is slight bang on left of his face. Satoru look straight to that guy name tag which is place neatly on his left chest.

"SUGURU GETO"

"Yeah, im a new student, Satoru Gojo."

"Ahh Gojo family, i see. Its fancy to meeting a Gojo's family member here."

"Yeah, me too."

"Allow me introduce myself, my name is Suguru Geto, just call me Suguru."

"Satoru."

"Now lets go. We need to be hurry. Which class are you in?"

"Ermm.. i am third year. Aaa.. Class 3-2 if i not mistaken."

"Unfortunately, im in the same class as well." Suguru smiles at him.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Lets go! I hope we can be best friend after this and looking forward for this, Satoru."

Timeskip, class.

"My name is Satoru Gojo! I just moved in Japan after a lots of year in United Kingdom, so please be nice to me!" Satoru bow down with respect in front of the class during his introduction to his classmates.

"Ahh look he so hot.." "I hope his single." "I want to be his girlfriend!" "He so tall!" That some of the things that he barely heard of during his introduction.

"Its pleasure to have the Gojo family member to be in the class. I am honored to have you." The male teacher with big owl glasses bow down to him and leaving him blush a little bit.

"Yeah..I guess."

"Please, choose your own sit. Do as you please."

"Sure." His eyes look around the class and he could see all of the girls inside the class was quite annoying. All of them try to smile at him, or even act like they were so pretty and it makes him sick. But his eyes was catch by a person. A girl. Who sitting on the back of the class. She seems focused on something. She looks like she's drawing something in her book. She seems that she's not cared of what happens in front now.

"I want to sit beside her! The girl at the back!" He pointed to the girl.

"Ahh? No way. Its (Y/N). Eeww." One of the girls whispered to each other but he could hear it.

"Erm. Satoru, i don't think that you should sit with her, you can actually sit in front here-"

"You said that i can choose my sit as i pleased. So i want to sit beside her." He replied.

"Im sorry, have a sit, Satoru."

He walk to the back of the class and put his bag on the chair next beside the girl.
"Yo! My name is Satoru."

"....." The girl seems uninterested with still drawing inside her sketchbook.

"Whats your name?"

"......"

"Ahh... Awwkkwaardddd~"

He look at her drawing, it was a dove looking drawing and she actually have a good drawing skills which amazed him.

"You know its rude if you're not telling your name if someone asked your name, especially your classmates." He try to engage a conversation with her. She stopped her drawing and look at him. Satoru feels his heart aching so bad, its like something pumping so hard in his heart, leaving him holding his chest and grunts a little.

"My name is (Y/N with your family name)" She say with a low voice.

"Ah i see. Nice to meet you! " The hard feels on his heart fading away slowly soon after she tell him her name and somehow it makes him happy.

--------------------------------------------------
Ps: So this is my second story on wattpad, if you want to read my first story(Guren Ichinose from Seraph of the End) do check em out. I hope you guys like my work this time. Please be nice to me. Thank you. Im sorry if there is mispelling, grammar error because english is not my first language but i insist to write this story because i really want to(there's too many idea inside my brain now, HAHAHA)

 Im sorry if there is mispelling, grammar error because english is not my first language but i insist to write this story because i really want to(there's too many idea inside my brain now, HAHAHA)