-4-

Tuesday,at school.

Satoru came early school today because he feels like he needs to. Not long after that the girl with blonde hair who bullied (Y/N) appears in front of him, smiling and of course she acts cute making him almost vomit at the scene.

"Hi, Satoru. I just saw you walking here. I just.. ermm.. maybe we...can go for breakfast at cafeteria? Its on me!" She say.

Satoru look on her left chest, her name tag specifically.

"(YOUR ENEMY'S NAME)"

"(Your enemy's name), im sorry but i already had my breakfast at home, so, im sorry." He push her gently to the side and walk away leaving her at the back.

"How does he know my name? Ahh!! I knew it! He loves me!yahoo!!" (Your enemy's name) jumping around happily.

"Haih. What a dumb girl." Satoru thought himself.

Not long after that, he saw (Y/N) sitting at the school gazebo, she looks like drawing something on her sketchbook. She didn't notice Satoru presence and continue the sketch without care of her surrounding. Satoru tip toed behind her but she still not notice of Satoru's. Satoru look at her sketch from behind, he can see a pair of dove, maybe she continues her sketch from yesterday, he thought,before (Y/N) called out his name.

"Satoru, i know you're at my back, if you try to surprise me, im sorry im not."

"Ahahaahahaha! How do you know im standing at your back."

"Obviously everyone can notice you, you wear quite a very strong perfume. Perhaps Dior Sauvage?"

"HAHAHAHA! You are a keen observer! Im impressed!" Satoru scratch his head then sitting next to her.

"Whats with that dove, you sure love doves huh?"

"Yes. Doves symbolize of peace, hope and purity. I hope that one day i can actually feels happy, for my entire life. Besides, dove are also mean as love as well.." she stopped and continue soon after,

"I really wish my mom will actually love me as her own daughter. I miss her touch, i miss the feelings of love that she ever pour to me before. I hope that she can accept me and love me, forever. Thats enough for me." She said with her sad voice tone.

"Satoru? Do i have rights to get loved and appreciate by someone? Is my wish too much? I just want people to appreciate me. Is my wish too much? Say Satoru?" Her tears flowing roughly through her cheeks and she cried so bad in front of him.

"Hey, everyone deserves to be happy and you are also deserves to be loved too!"

"If i deserve to be happy but why? Why people torturing me? I bear this feeling quite long, i bear this feeling alone after all this year. Why? I still hurt. It hurts my heart so much. I just cant bear it anymore. It hurts me. So much." She cry so hard until she can barely breath, trying to catch her breath with slight hiccup in her cries. Satoru pull her into his hug trying to comfort her and makes her shocked.

"Im here for you, (Y/N). If you're in pain, share your pain together with me. If you feels like you lost your stand in your life, ill help you hold your stand. So please, share me anything that burden you so that we can overcome this together." He patting her head try to comfort her. Satoru himself doesn't know why he saying that randomly to her but deep inside he know that the words he told to her was from his sincere heart.

"Why Satoru?"

"Because... I feel that i need to." He replied. Suddenly a group of 5 male student come towards them.

"Woah! Satoru Gojo! One of Gojo's family member eh? What are you doing with this bitch? Wait don't you know anything about her whore momma? Damn or you want to be her momma's extra son?" One of the student mocking Satoru together with (Y/N).

"I don't understand anything what are you talking about but i dare you if you try to mock her again, i will not hesitate to kick your ass off here."

"Wooo!! Look who talks big here?"

"Erm Satoru, i think we should go." (Y/N) try to calm Satoru down as she saw Satoru's expression extremely different from their first met.

"Hey, bitch out of the way!" The tall guy with a piercing on his right ear push (Y/N) so hard until she fall down to the ground. Satoru boiling up when he saw (Y/N) was pushed away like that and he kicked the guy on his stomach.

"How dare you!" Satoru punch the guy's face without mercy, even Satoru have a quite lean body and his punch is quite hard leaving the guy knock unconscious. All of them acts gangsta but actually they are a total crybaby. All of the other member un towards pierced ear guy and try to wake him up but he still faint. Satoru come towards (Y/N) and he pull her to let her stand.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. No worries."

"I see. Im relieved." He said smiling to her.

"You gonna pay for this Satoru Gojo! We going to report this matter to the Student council!" Said one of the guy just now and they brought the pierced ear guy together with them, perhaps going to the school clinic.

"What a dumbass." Satoru look on to his fists, its a little bit red, maybe because he punched the guy too much.

"Im sorry, Satoru. I think we cant be friend. Please, go."

"Hmmph? No. I don't care what people are going to do to me, as long as you're safe."

"No Satoru, don't worry about me."

"(Y/N) tell me, what things i need to do to make you smile?"

"Eh?"

"Last night, you smiled at me for the first time, i actually like it, please wear that smile for me, everytime. So what should i do so that i can keep that smile?"

(Y/N) look down to the floor, she really cant believe why Satoru being so nice to her. She don't understand why. Everyone hates her, even sometimes she really want to have a friend someone who can actually appreciate of who she is, but she cant believe that someone like Satoru, accepting her, its just like a dream to her.

"I promise to you that i will show you the world (Y/N) and i promise that i will be by your side forever. I promise that." Satoru pulling her into him. He embrace her then he kisses her forehead. (Y/N) feels his warmth, no one ever doing that to her and its really touching for her.

"Okay (Y/N) lets go, we need to head back to lab. Its chemistry class now." He say reaching for her hand and she hold his hand.

"Yeah lets go."

Timeskip

The chemistry class somehow making Satoru a little bit annoyed because he hates chemistry, he dont know why but (Y/N) is different she seems love chemistry so much. He pick his sit next to (Y/N) in the lab because he prefer her other than anyone else even though almost all girls in the class offer him to sit next to them, but he refuse.

"Hey, (Y/N) you love chemistry huh?"

"Yes i am, chemistry is my favorite subjects."

"Ahh maybe for you but not me."

After long time of chemistry class finally the class is over. Satoru without any hesitation pulling (Y/N)'s hand, holding her hand with him walking out from the lab and he really don't care of what people said about him.

"Satoru! Why? Please don't hold my hand like this." (Y/N) pull off her hand from his grip.

"Why? You embarrassed?"

"Its not appropriate to do this, in school, you know it right?"

"Yeah HAHA sorry but i feel like i want to. Lets go! Im looking forward for what we have to do today!"

--------------------------------------------
Ps:So as you can see, this is like a diary of someone wrote as you can see there was a day written at every beginning of new chp. But unfortunately its not a written diary. So just wait and see. 😚