-2-

After a long class Satoru going out from the class for recess, (Y/N) immediately out from the class soon after the bell ring, now he's alone. Hewalk down the stairs, looking outside the window. How he miss United Kingdom now, its just, different. It feels something not right here.

"Yo Satoru! Lets go to school cafeteria!" Suguru waved his hand to him.

"Nah. I dont think i want to eat right now." He replied.

"Ahh? What?"

"I have something to do. Sorry." He replied and walk away leaving Suguru behind. He walk to the hallway and there he saw (Y/N) with another three girls that he don't know which class they in but he could see that they snatched  (Y/N)'s sketch book from her hand. Everyone walking pass around them seems like no intention to help her, which confuses him.

"Oh poor baby, what you gonna do? Reporting this to your papa is it?Wait you don’t have papa. HAHAHA!" One of the girl with kinda blonde hair said while flipping through the sketchbook. (Y/N) seems trying to get her sketchbook back, but the girl with the bang pushing (Y/N) away leaving her fall down on the floor. Everyone around them starts to laugh after they saw (Y/N) falling down after getting push from the girl.

"Ooopss. Sorry, i just kinda hate you, (Y/N) looking at you just makes me sick." The girl with blonde hair now pouring a can of cola on (Y/N)'s head now. (Y/N) seems not responds either, still sitting down the floor.

"What are you doing, (Y/N)? Fight!" Satoru walks fast as he notice that its getting worst. (Y/N) didn't say anything nor wanted to fight them back, instead, she run away from them. She runs towards Satoru and bump into him then both of them fall on the floor.

"Oh im sorry." She said and straight away running away again. Satoru looks as her figure fades away, he change his perspective towards the three girls just now. He walk nearer the girls who still looking inside (Y/N)'s sketch.

"Im sorry, please, hand me the book, please?" Satoru said to the girl with a smile on his face. The girl with blonde hair suddenly blush as she saw Satoru. She never saw that man before, he so handsome. Is he new student?!

"Errr.. yes here.." Her rough voice towards (Y/N) change into a very soft voice. A completely different which makes him sick. She gave him the sketchbook and Satoru want to walk away but the girl hold his hand, not letting him go away.

"Erm. Sorry, may i know your name? I never saw you before in this school. Erm? I want to know.. your name." She say with a very low and soft voice.

"Ergh, this kind of girl really makes me sick." He thought himself.

"Ah..my name is Satoru, from class 3-2 . Im a new student here. Oh by the way i need to go now." He run straight to where (Y/N) run just now.

"(Y/N) where are you?" Suddenly his heart aches so bad until it forces him to stop running and he pressed his chest. He never had any health problems especially when it comes about heart and it does make him feels sick.

"Why now! Ahh!!" He groan, then he remember about (Y/N).

"I need to see her now. There’s no time for this!" He walk again as he feels his chest is not sting in pain as before. After he almost walk the entire school or even having some school tour there he saw (Y/N) sitting down at the school gazebo, alone, with her hair still sticky damp, probably because the blonde hair girl pour a can of cola on her head just now.

"Hey, (Y/N)." Satoru calls out for her before he sit down next to her at the school gazebo. She still remain silent looking to the other side, perhaps she was shy that Satoru seen her in that state.

"Here, i got your sketchbook." He put the sketchbook on her lap. She still looking at the sketchbook with empty stare.

"Why people doing that to you?"

"......."

"Erm... Hey, lets clean yourself now." He pull out his handkerchief from his pocket and wipe her face. She's not even respond of his doing and just let him doing it.

"There you go, dont you wanna change your school uniform? Where's your locker?"

"Its in the 3-2 class store room."

"Ahh i see. But, you cant go there in this state. Here." Satoru open his uniform blazer button then take off his blazer. He then put the blazer on (Y/N)'s body try to make her comfortable and cover her ‘wrecked’ sticky uniform.

"T-thank you."

"You're welcome. Now shall we go?" He reach (Y/N)'s hand making her blush. There is no one ever touch her hand before, even her mother. She cry a little bit because no one ever defend or care about her before.

"Hey? Why are you crying?" Satoru asks, concerned of her.

"N-nothing. Its just my eyes, there is dust getting.. into my eyes." She said while brushing off her tears and now she witness something that really makes her day happier than ever. Satoru smiles at her, a very sincere smile, no one have ever smile sincerely to her.

"Thank you so much, Satoru."

"You said that again? You're welcome." They both walk together to the class 3-2 store room where the student locker located.

Timeskip, after (Y/N) changes her clothes.

Satoru waiting for (Y/N) change her school uniform outside the female toilet. He really cant accept how people in the school acts to her, he can feel it, how people hate her which he doesn't know why is people isolating her, even the teacher as well. He pinch his own bridge of the nose, thinking.

"Satoru. Here, your blazer. Im sorry for inconvenience." (Y/N) pass the blazer to him.

"Yeah, its okay. Shall we head back to class now? The recess time was over around 47 minutes ago. We totally late for Physics class now."

"Oh.. im sorry because bringing you into this mess." She frowned and looking like having a trouble with it.

"Nah, its okay. I want to help you, its all because i want to."

"Oh.. i see."

"Lets get back."

"Alright."

---------------------------------------------------
Ps:This story have a lots of timeskip, but it sokay, i dont like a very complicated story actually 🥴 so i wanna make it simple but you can actually understand it, just trust me. ✌️