-6-

Saturday, Satoru's house.

Satoru keep texting with (Y/N) and he smiles everytime he received (Y/N)'s message. Soon after he opened his Instagram and he saw a funfair poster promoted in his feeds.

"Woah. A funfair tomorrow? Woah. This seems nice. Ahh. How about i bring (Y/N) for a date? I want to tell her my feelings on her." He smiles scrolling over his feeds then he screenshot the poster and send it to (Y/N)

Satoru: Hey, i just saw this on my instagram feeds, i think why not we both go for a date? Hahaha yeah a date. There is a funfair opening tomorrow, hows that sound?

(Y/N): A date.

Satoru: Yeah, a date. I don't care even if you're not agree or what, what i know is, i have to have a date with you. Any objection from you are not going to be entertain! Bye im going to fetch you tomorrow bye! Xoxo.

(Y/N)'s house

(Y/N) put her phone aside of her bed. She thinking of something, she never went to funfair eversince her parents split up.

"I guess i don't have choice other than follow Satoru's plan. I have a friend now, so why not?" She text Satoru again soon after.

(Y/N): Okay 

Satoru: Nice! Im going to pick you up at 6pm! Dont be late!

(Y/N) smiles while look at his message, somehow she feels happy for having Satoru in her life. She feels like she really is having a very sweet dream, a sweet dream that she never want to wake up.

Sunday

Satoru look himself into the mirror. Something feels not right, he change his shirt many times yet he still feels not right.

"Ahh! Seriously i don't know what shirt i should wear now!" He look over his wardrobe yet nothing catch his attention. He keep digging inside his wardrobe then he found a shirt that he never know its existence. Its a white plain t shirt but with a little embroidery of a bird on the left chest.

"Wait, i never knew that i have this shirt before. Oh well. I guess im using this then." He change his shirt for the last time before he went outside and drive one of his family's car heading to (Y/N) house.

(Y/N) house.

(Y/N) simply choose a simple outfit(Ps: i give you imagine your own outfit ehek)  to go out for a date with Satoru. She literally done 30 minutes early than the time stated by Satoru.

"Peeepppppppp~"

A sound of a car honk outside her house .

"Ah its must Satoru!" She go to her shoe rack and reach for her Puma sneakers. After she went outside the house, making sure that her house was fully locked, there she saw Satoru. Satoru lean on to his car, he seems wearing a plain white t shirt, with a long black skinny jeans pants and also he driving a black BMW X6.

"Ah! (Y/N) hi!" He smile nervously.

"Hi."

"Y-you're look pretty, in that outfit. I loved it." He says with a slight blush on his cheek.

"Yeah, thank you and i like yours too."

"Well i didn't bring any roses for you, since i was quite late just now, but im gonna buy some for  you later on."

"Eh? Its okay Satoru i don't need that."

"Yes you are! Im going to give you a lots of roses later on! Trust me!"