Admission (Lisa POV)

My mother decided to send me to Australia to further studies. At first I'm not really sure about the environment here but somehow slowly I get adapt to it. And I came to learnt that people here is more open. I was actually surprised when I saw two girls holding hand together at the mall the other day, like in a romantic way. And no one seems to mind it. They're not as 'tight' as in my country. Its been 2 weeks I'm staying here. Just to let you know, my mother already prepared everything in advance. She's the one who decided where should I stay, what car should I use, including where I'm going to study. I never really complain. I mean atleast I could breathe freely here. And thankfully the pressure that has been nagging me were slowly tumble down. The only thing that still bothering me is my own identity. I need to keep it safe. Always.

The admission of new student will be held today. I'm not gonna lie, it so nerve wrecking. Since I never really have this kind of experience so I felt worried and scared. There are so many questions playing in mind. Will I be okey? Are the students nice here? Should I try to talk to them? I feel anxious the whole time. At the end, I decided to stay lowkey. It's already past 8 as I entered the administration centre. I was a little late due to traffic jam. Thankfully they're being understandable. "Okey. Can you please fill in this form" one of the staff assisting me. I just do exactly what she asked. And soon another form was handed to me "so this is an extra course form. If you're interested to any of it. Do fill in and submit it to Ms. Clarice in the 2nd floor" she explained.

I took my time to study the courses that are being offered. And there's one the caught my interest. Photography. So I fill in the form in the administration room for a while. The staff are being really helpful. They willing to take some time to explained to me where the room is. So here I am searching for that specific room alone. The hallway was all quiet. I assumed the class has starts. I could only heard the sounds of my footsteps all they way to Ms. Clarice's office. A moment later I found it. 

The door was widely open as I stand closed it, I then saw a woman standing on the ladder doing something. I assumed she must be Ms. Clarice since she's the only one in the room. Her back is currently facing me and she let her long black hair loose. I'm actually amazed by her hair. It looks so silky and smooth. And her style looks so refreshing. I'm  surprised that she's following a trend even when she's teacher. I took my time observing the situation. It seems like she was busy organizing some stuff in the tall rack. At first I was kinda hesitating to interupt, but since I need to submit the form so I started to greet her. 

"Good Morning Ms. Clarice"

I was stunned soon as she turned around. She look so beautiful. For a moment I was questioning her appearance, she seems to be a little too young to be a tutor.