h e a d c a n o n s

I decided to do headcanons !! I hope you like them!! Ill miss all of you readers and your amazing comments! I love you all

xo, Mel

~

1. Armani and Sage De Lugo's first daughter and
second child was named after Scarlett, who was born in the same year as James Sirius Potter. Their other childrens names were Elijah Bradley De Lugo; the oldest and Malachai 'Kai' Ezra De Lugo; the youngest. Kai and Scarlett are two years apart from each other. Elijah and Scarlett are three years apart from each other.

2. James Sirius Potter and Scarlett Aubrielle De Lugo later met in Hogwarts; Scarlett was a Hufflepuff like her late aunt and James was a Gryffindor like most of his family. They met and began to date.

3. Katherine and Lucius stayed together and had a daughter name Cassiopeia Scarlett Malfoy. Side note that celestialveela wanted me to add that Lucius ends up killing Victor out of jealousy.

4. Cassandra De Lugo ended up marrying Cho Chang and they adopted two kids; a boy and a girl, named Adeline Scarlett Chang-De Lugo; the oldest and Armani Sirius Chang-De Lugo; the youngest.

5. Bradley and Aubrielle Thomas got married and had four children two boys and two girls; Sage Belle Thomas, Noah Dean Thomas; the first born son, Bonnie Scarlett Thomas; the first born daughter, three years younger than Noah, and Leo Armani Thomas. Sage and Leo are fraternal twins.

6. Adeline and Ezra De Lugo passed away from old age in the summer of 2019.

7. Sometimes Scarlett's and Sirius' ghosts would visit Hogwarts to see their family. When Scarlett met her niece, Scarlett she cried when she found out she was named after her. They loved seeing their family grow bigger.

8. While living together, Sirius spoiled Scarlett even if she insisted on not taking his money or not wanting to spend his money while they went out. Sometimes he gave Aubrielle money when she needed some.

9. Luca moved on from Scarlett; he came out as bisexual, and married a man in his year named Hendrix Abbott(his face claim is Tyler Posey) They adopted a daughter and named her Amelia Scarlett Abbott-Harris; shes the same age as the Thomas twins.

10. Sirius became very close with all of Scarlett's friends and he considered them his family.

11. Andromeda and Scarlett became very close as well, they even hung out and she helped out Dromeda whenever she needed it.

12. Sirius used to ask Scarlett to braid or brush his hair; Scarlett never minded it and Sirius loved it.

13. Scarlett would force Sirius to wear the collar she got him for his birthday all the time around the house, even while he wasn't in his animagus form. He did it only to make her smile.

14. Even though they weren't legally married; the De Lugo family put on Scarlett's part of the gravestone(they were buried next to each other) "Scarlett Adeline De Lugo-Black."

15. Even in the after life; James and Sirius continued to prank Scarlett, Lily, Remus and Tonks.

🎉 You've finished reading ᴄʀᴜᴇʟ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ; Hᴀʀʀʏ Pᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴀᴜ, 18+ ✓ [UNDER EDITING] 🎉