e i g h t

Scarlett De Lugo

Scarlett De Lugo

Sirius plopped us on his bed as he dove down and kissed me. My hands found his hair and tugged on it; he groaned against my lips. I helped him undress himself and he removed my dress. My lips were parted as I ran my hands down his toned chest and stomach. I flipped us over so I was on top; removing his boxers, I kept eye contact with him.

I chucked his underwear across his room. I wrapped my hands gently around his dick; pumping my hands up and down. I wrapped my lips around his tip; hollowing my cheeks. I looked up to see Sirius leaning his head back against the headboard. Moans and groans escaping his lips as I bob my head up and down.

"Fuck, Scarlett." Sirius moaned, gripping my hair. He bucked his hips into my mouth; hitting the back of my throat making me gag. I pull his dick out of my mouth. Sirius groaned as I licked from his balls to his tip; remaining eye contact.

"Pup, please." Sirius begged, pushing my head down; my nose touching his pelvis. I wrapped my hands around his dick; pumping them as I started bobbing my head up and down. His moans, groans and growls echoed the room; making me more aroused by the second. I looked up at Sirius again.

"You look so beautiful with my dick in your mouth, pup." He moaned out as he thrusted his hips inside my mouth once more before I felt his dick twitch in my mouth. "I'm going to cum." Warm liquid soon filled my mouth; swallowing it all. I climbed on top of the brunette haired man.

"You're such a good girl for daddy." He praised as he flipped us over and slipped his dick into me deeply. I moaned loudly as Sirius started to suck on my nipple.

"You're so beautiful." He kissed down my stomach; trusting deeper and faster into my vagina. I wrapped my legs around his torso and dug my nails into his chiseled back; leaving red scratches for anyone to see if he has no shirt on.

He brought his hand down between my legs; rubbing my clit with his thumb. I arched my back as he continued to pound into me mercilessly. Sirius placed his one hand on the headboard. He leaned down to press his lips on mine once again; our lips moving perfectly together—like they were made for each other. I began to see stars and feel my legs twitch. 

"I'm close, Sirius." I whimpered as I kissed on his neck; leaving purple marks.

"Ceptivio." Sirius muttered as he sloppily continued to thrust his dick inside me until I came. He pulled out of me and looked at the mess he made in between my legs.

"I've made a mess of you pup, let me clean you up." He whispered, lowering his head down between my legs. He kept eye contact with me as he started to kiss my thighs; closer to my dripping vagina. He lapped our mixed juices; looking up at me with blown pupils and hungry eyes. I pushed my head into the pillow as he delved in tongue in between my folds.