t e n

warnings: smut; bondage and praising

Scarlett De Lugo, February 16th, 1997

Today is my sisters birthday and Sirius and I decided to take her out and do something special for her. We apparated to the Weasleys safe house. There was snowfall falling around us.

Sirius placed his arm around me; trying to keep me warm from the cold winter air. We entered the warm beach house; my parents greeting us with a hug and kiss. I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. My sister ran over and hugged me tightly.

"Happy birthday." I smiled and handed her a big brown bag with multiple presents.

"Can I open these now?" She eagerly asked. I nodded my head. She placed the bag down and opened all the presents. We got her some cute outfits, a new winter coat, and some make up. She hugged and thanked both of us.

"Can I come with you guys?" Armani asked,
walking into the kitchen.I hummed in response and we all apparated back to Sirius' house so I could drive to a restaurant.

We parked in front of a little diner. We got out of the car and walked in; quickly being seated. The locket around my neck began to burn my skin; making me itch.

"You alright, baby?" Sirius whispered to me, placing his hand on my thigh.

"I'm fine." I snapped, looking at the menu. I felt him staring at me as I continued to look through the menu.

~

After hanging out with my siblings we went home. I was in a terrible mood and this necklace kept bothering me. "What's wrong with you? You've been snippy this whole day." Sirius slammed the front door shut.

"I'm just not in a good mood." I spat, opening the fridge and getting some water. I turned to face him as he scoffed and ran his tongue on the inside of his cheek.

We stood in silence for a while until I rolled my eyes and went into my room. It soon began to rain as I took of the necklace and put it away in my drawer. I heard footsteps up the stairs and towards my room. I sighed in relief; the pain began to go away. I walked over to the mirror to look at the locket sized burn on my chest.

"What's wrong?" I looked up to see Sirius standing behind me.

"Nothing, I'm fine." I huffed, fixing my shirt. He sighed. I knew he was getting aggravated with me.

"You know, you drive me crazy, Scarlett." He whispered in my ear which sent shivers down my body. I leaned my head against his chest and stare at him; our breaths mingling with each other. His cold hand traveled under my shirt; up to my chest.