f o u r

Scarlett De Lugo

Scarlett De Lugo

"I'm gonna kill that kid." Sirius stormed towards the door. I chased after him.

"Sirius, please don't!" I pleaded standing in front of him. He looked at me with clench fists. His chest was rising and falling rapidly. There was a knock at the door. I turned to open the door; revealing Luca.

"You forgot this." He handed me my shoes. Sirius moved me out of the way; grabbing Luca by the shirt and throwing him into the house. Sirius started punching Luca, and he starts fighting back. I noticed Remus apparated in. He told me not to intervene as he came over and pulled Sirius off of Luca himself. I help Luca up and lead him out the door.

"Im sorry." I muttered and I walked out with him; closing the door behind me.

"Hey, its not your fault. Alright. I gotta go." Luca grabbed my face and gave me a kiss on my forehead. He turned around and headed to his car. I walked back inside to see Remus yelling at Sirius.

"You just beat up someone sixteen years younger than you! He can press charges if he wants!"

"He was in my house so I can probably press charges against him for trespassing." Sirius rolled his eyes. I walked into the kitchen and the two best friends stopped yelling. They looked at me.

"I can't believe you Sirius!" I yelled. "Why would you say that when you threw him into your house?!" I heard an apparating noise behind me. I turned around and saw Aubrielle.

"We're leaving." I told her as I ran upstairs to grab us some clothes and my wand. I ran back downstairs.

"Lets go Aubrielle." I grab her hand and apparate to the Winthrops Manor. I noticed my fathers car in the driveway; indicating my brother was here. We walked up to the door; knocking. Sage opened the door.

"Hey guys!" She smiled. "Everyone is here already." We walked in and to the sitting area. There was Armani, Bradley, Katherine, Tonks and Charlie.

"I need a girls day." I frowned.

"Oh honey." Katherine frowned. "Alright, all the boys leave!" All the boys said goodbye and left. Sage went to to kitchen and made strawberry mojitos. She came back with all the glasses on a tray. We all grabbed a glass.

"What happened?" Tonks asked.

"So, I slept with Luca last night." All my friends gave me a look.

"Why?" Aubrielle and Sage asked at the same time. Tonks' hair turned red. Katherine just looked at our three friends then to me.