f i v e

Scarlett De Lugo

Scarlett De Lugo

I was getting ready for the date. Ever since I got home Sirius was begging to see my dress. Aubrielle helped me with my makeup; since Aubrielle loves doing more elegant makeup. I curled my hair as Aubrielle smiled at me.

"What?" I asked as I wrap my hair around my curling iron.

"Are you nervous?" My best friend asked.

"A bit, I haven't been on a date since Luca." I answered as I finished my hair. I turned off the curling iron and unplugged it.Aubrielle did my make up; making sure it looked perfect.

"Done, you look amazing as always." She smiled. I smiled at my best friend and put my dress on. Aubrielle tightened the straps for me. I put the heels on and we both walked downstairs. Sirius was fixing his jacket as he looked up at me.

"You look amazing." He grinned. I thanked him as we said goodbye to Aubrielle; who was hanging out with Bradley. We walked outside and to my car; since Sirius picked out a muggle restaurant. I drove off as he gave me directions.

~

We reached the restaurant, Simpson's in the Strand. I parked the car and turned it off. Sirius and I linked arms and walked in. "Reservations?" The hostess asked.

"Yes, Under Black for two." Sirius replied. The hostess grabbed two menus and ushered us to our seat. She placed the menus down on the table as we sat down and she walked away. Another worker came over with water. I've never been here so I was reading everything on the menu thoroughly. I look up at a grinning Sirius staring at me.

"What's wrong?" I chuckled.

"Nothing, you just look cute when you're concentrating on something." I looked back down at the menu trying to hide a blush.

The waiter came over; Sirius ordered us a bottle of Rosé wine then ordered his meal, I ended up ordering a duck meal. He smiled and walked away.

"So, any crazy hogwarts stories?" Sirius asked as our waiter placed the bucket of wine in ice down.

"Way too many, Dora used to be the person to get muggle herb from." I chuckled as Sirius poured wine in our glasses. He raised his eyebrows with a smile as he took a sip of the wine.

"I did smoke way more than drink to be honest." I shrugged. "One time, Dora and I got our friend Katherine high and she was so paranoid that Mcgonagall or Snape was going to catch us." I chuckled as I took a sip from my wine glass. Sirius rolled his eyes with a laugh.