e p i l o g u e pt. 1

side note:hope yall dont hate me for this but im ending the book early. I truly lost motivation for this book i apologize now

 I truly lost motivation for this book i apologize now

Scarlett De Lugo; May, 2nd, 1998

Sirius, my friends(besides Katherine), my family and I apparate to Hogsmeade to get to Hogwarts. After Dumbledore's death; Snape became Headmaster and Death Eaters took over Hogwarts.

flashback; Mid June 1997

After I got back from my girls trip with my friends, I drove myself back to Sirius'. I walked in and heard him talking to someone. I walked into the living area and saw...Harry?

"Harry?" I asked, dropping my bags. Him and Sirius looked at me in shock.

They explained to me that Dumbledore was killed by Snape, then he explained how he wasn't dead and that he was one of Voldemort's horcruxes, like the locket I had around my neck.

"I'm sorry I lied to you, Cassie and your family." Harry paused. "I wanted to make people think my death was real." I told him it was okay.

flashback over

We were all running to the Great Hall to see the rest of the Order of the Phoenix.

"It seems, despite your exhaustive defensive strategies, you still have a security problem, Headmaster." Harry spoke to Snape as we all walked into the Great Hall.

"I'm afraid it's quite extensive. How dare you stand where he stood. Tell them how it happened that night? Tell them how you looked him in the eye...A man who trusted you, and killed him. Tell them! Coward!" He yelled as Snape pulled out his wand.

We all pulled out our wands as everyone gasped. McGonagall pushed Harry out of the way with her wand pointed at Snape. Everyone gasped again and got out of the way. McGonagall started firing spells at Snape and he blocked them; backing up.

The two death eaters were struck with one of Mcgonagall's blows and they fell to the ground. Snape lifted up his cape and apparated away; breaking threw the glass window. Everyone cheered as the light from the fire came back on.

~

Sirius and I split up from the group and followed Dean, Remus and Shacklebolt up the castle.

"Tell Professor McGonagall Remus, Scarlett, Sirius and I will handle this side of the castle." Shacklebolt orders to Dean.