e p i l o g u e pt. 2

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

Sirius had opened his eyes. Looking around; everything was white and bright. He saw a woman ahead of him. He rushed over to her and realized it was Scarlett.

"Scar?" He asked. She turned to look at him with a smile. He smiled back at her. They engulfed each other into a hug.

"I'm sorry I broke my promise." He whispered.

"Its okay, baby." Scarlett whispered back. They both pulled away and looked at each other.

"Padfoot?" James asked. The couple turned around to see James, Lily, Remus and Tonks.

"Prongs!" Sirius exclaimed running over to his best friend and hugging him. Scarlett looked at the two best friends with a smile as she introduced herself to James and Lily.

Scarlett began being summoned by the resurrection stone; since Harry had let her family use. She was back at Hogwarts; staring at Harry, her family and friends. They all stood and looked at her in shock.

"Hi guys." She greeted with a smile.

"Hey, Scar." They all greeted.

"I'm sorry this happened, my love." Adeline sobbed. I shook my head.

"Im happy, mother." Scarlett smiled at her, tears began forming in her eyes. "I'll be watching over all of you until you join me. Dont join me too soon." They all laughed. Scarlett looked at her friends.

"I love you guys. Thank you for being there for me." She paused; looking at Bradley, Sage, Aubrielle, Katherine, and Luca who were sobbing. "Take care of my family for me." She ordered and they all nodded. They all wanted to hug her but they know she'll go right through them. They all noticed the ring on her left ring finger and smiled at her.

"I love him." She told them. "And we're finally together." She paused staring at the ring as well.

"Goodbye." Scarlett closed her eyes and went back to the white room where her lover, her friend and his friends were. She greeted them and told them were she went. Sirius was happy that she got to say goodbye to them.

~

A Few Days Later
Scarlett and Sirius' Funeral

Scarlett's family and friends, the Weasleys, Harry and Andromeda, along with a sleeping newborn Teddy watched as the two coffins of Scarlett and Sirius went into the ground.

Her family was sobbing as they all began to throw flowers into the hole. They said their last goodbyes. The ghosts of the couple watched from afar as their family and friends mourned them.

"This is good for them, my love." Sirius whispered. Scarlett agreed as she cried silently. "I love you."

"I love you." Scarlett smiled as they intertwined their fingers and went over to their friends and family. They embraced their family as they comforted each other.

~

Two Years Later; May 2nd, 2000

The De Lugo family visited Scarlett's and Sirius' grave once more; as they do every year.

"Hey guys." Armani smiled at the gravestone.
Adeline placed flowers in front of it. "Sage and I are getting married. And she's pregnant, its a boy." Tears streamed down his face as he said it.

"Hey, Scar, Sirius. I came out to mom and dad. I'm lesbian. I'm dating Cho Chang, we're really happy." Cassie said with a smile.

"We miss you, my love." Ezra said, wiping the tears off his face.

"We love you." Adeline smiled as well as she cleaned off their dirty grave stone.

~

Later that day, Katherine and her one year old daughter Cassiopeia went to visit their grave.

"Hey, Siri, hey Scar." She smiled placing flowers next to the flowers Adeline left. "Luci doesn't know I'm here, but I wanted to visit you guys." Katherine paused, looking at the ring on her left finger. "Him and I got married, after him and Cissy divorced. I think shes dating someone as well. Draco is dating Astoria Greengrass and he's becoming a better person shockingly." Katherine chuckled.

"I miss you guys." She whispered, placing a kiss on her fingertips and placing them on the gravestone. "I wish you got to meet, Cassie," She paused looking at her daughter who was staring at the gravestone in confusion. "—I named her after you.. Cassiopeia Scarlett Malfoy." She paused once more, wiping the tears off her face. "Thank you..For being such a good friend to me. I love you guys."

Soon a very pregnant Aubrielle and Bradley showed up. They said hello to Katherine and sat down next to her on the grass.

"Hey, guys." The couple said. "Im about to give birth sometime soon." Aubrielle smiled as she place some flowers on the grass.

"We wish you were here, guys." Bradley frowned."We know you're watching over us." Scarlett's friends stayed at their gravestone for a few more moments until Aubrielle needed to use the bathroom. The three friends said goodbye and they went back home. The ghost of Sirius and Scarlett watched them leave with a smile on their faces.

"I miss them." She sobbed, clutching on Sirius' jacket. He wrapped his arms around her waist and comforted her.

"I know." He paused, rubbing her back. "Me too, my love."

The End.

******

side note: I hope you enjoyed the ending. I know its sad and I hated killing off the couple but I had too since I lost motivation for this book. I have one more chapter then its done!!