65. Beginning of The War

Start from the beginning

I quickly looked at him one more time as my mind screamed at me for my foolishness. I know I was majorly risking Aiden by caving in but I had no time to fight with him now.

Quickly starting the car, I drove in a high speed towards the hotel. I didn't even stop at signals as only one thing rang in my head.

Let them all be safe.

The moment we reached there, another loud banging sound rang out as Aiden and I looked at each other for a second. That moment I knew. Aiden was as scared as I was.

Not even bothering to stop the car properly, I flung the door open as I trailed towards the backside of the hotel with Aiden trailing behind me.

I walked in the warehouse behind as I ran inside. Opening up one of the cartons I pulled out two guns as I tossed one towards Aiden. Grabbing a box full of bullets I filled some in my pockets while I passed the rest to Aiden who did the same.

Walking inside cautiously I saw the fight was already ensuing with bullets whizzing around from almost all sides.

"Take cover at all times and for god sakes don't get yourself shot!" I hissed at him as we entered inside quickly.

Signaling with my finger, I gestured behind the large dining table as we rushed behind it immediately. A man turned around at once at the sudden sound of footsteps and raised his gun to shoot my head off but stopped the second he saw me.

"B-boss? Madam told that you and the two boys would have left!" He stuttered as I shook my head.

"Madam told wrong. I am here now and I want to know what the fuck is going on." I demanded as I crouched up a little, firing towards a man on the other side, hitting him right between his eyes as his body slumped down and fell dead on the floor.

"Our location was breached by someone and an attack followed. Many of our people are already dead but we have caused major harm on the other side too." He said lowly as he fired again towards the firing direction.

"Where is Noah and Carol?" I asked breathlessly.

"Madam is still somewhere over here while Noah has been locked safely in the kitchen." He pointed when suddenly I noticed a man walking towards the kitchen.

"Fuck he is trying to enter." I hissed as I got up immediately and rushed behind him, paying no heed to the protests behind me.

By the time I reached there he had already entered the kitchen as I cursed under my breath, following behind. I crouched behind the counter as the loud footsteps of the person echoed loudly in the room.

A pair of footsteps stopped behind me as I whipped around and placed the gun against the forehead of the person.

"Whoa Ari it's me!" Noah spoke up frightfully as I removed the trigger from his head.

"What are you guys doing here? Carol told that you two were at the airport." Noah asked with furrowed eyebrows as I kept an eye on the person stalking the grounds.

"We had to get here first. We couldn't just leave." Aiden spoke from behind as I shushed both of them. This was no time for chitchatting, we had to first get the hell out of here.

"Let's get out from the other side. I need to look for Carol too." I whispered as the three of us got up slowly, walking towards the exit.

Suddenly Noah's hand brushed against one of the plates as they crashed against the next one following a chain causing a loud sound to erupt. The man whipped his head around and fired towards us.

"DUCK!" I exclaimed as the three of bent down instantly, the bullet missing us by a fraction.

"Fuck you Noah." I hissed under my breath as I fired at the person, the bullet missing him and hitting one of the utensils.