She was in a relationship but she didn't care about it. She picked up the phone.

_

"I'm free tonight, wanna hangout?"

"No, I don't think I'll be available."

"You're changing, when I used to call you, you were always free and now you're suddenly busy?"

"Your cunt doesn't satisfy me enough, that's why I'm trying to stay away from you."

"That's rude! Fuck you!"

_

The girl disconnected the call, Yoohyeon threw her phone on the nearby table, she heard a knock on the door.

The silver haired girl walked towards the door and opened it revealing her dad. "Your uncle is here, he wants to talk to you..." Said Arang.

"What is he doing here? I don't want to talk to anyone." Said the silver haired girl, she tried closing the door but Arang kept his hand on the door.

"It will take few minutes..." He said making an eye contact with her.

Yoohyeon's uncle, Kim Jihoon always had his way to get money from Arang for some random reasons.

As Yoohyeon grew up she started realising the things, how her uncle would always join them only when he needed something from them.

The silver haired girl sighed, she walked outside and saw her uncle sitting on the couch eating crisps. She sat on the couch situated near him, Arang sat beside her on the couch.

"Yoohyeon! I missed you... Look at you! You've grown up so much..." Said her uncle.

The silver haired girl faked a smile, "Yeah, how are you?" She asked looking at him.

"I'm absolutely perfect, I'm here to talk to you about Arang's property." Said Jihoon.

Yoohyeon furrowed her eyebrows, "What about his property?" Asked the silver haired girl looking at Jihoon.

He ignored her question and averted his eyes at Arang, "Since Yoohyeon isn't working and my son has already got a promotion so it would be nice if split your property into half and give one part of it to my son..." Said jihoon.

"Just because I don't work, it doesn't mean all the property will go to random people, this is unfair dad!" Said the silver haired girl, she involuntarily slapped Arang's upper arm with a force, flinching him. Her lips curved into a pout when she made an eye contact with her father.

He sighed, he looked at Yoohyeon
"You can go inside your room." Said Arang.

"Fine!" Said the silver haired girl, she gave a one last glare to Jihoon and she left them alone.

Arang turned his head around to see if Yoohyeon was completely gone, he then turned his head to look at Jihoon.

"About my property, I have a daughter, why would I give my property to your son?" He asked Jihoon in a calm voice.

Jihoon clasped his hands together, "Your daughter is an intersex, there's no point in giving her your wealth." Said jihoon.

"I don't think being an intersex takes her rights away to have her property from her father..." Said Arang, he cleared his throat and continued his sentence. "When she was born, I always regretted each seconds of my life. It broke my heart that she was an intersex. When she started talking, her first word was dad. That emotion still strikes to my heart. I remember my wife and I cried after that, especially me because I felt overwhelmed by her. If we accept them, they're the most beautiful souls you can found. She is my everything and if you think, her being an intersex is going to create problems for me to give her my property, that's absolutely wrong, I won't and I will never give my property to your son or anyone, except Yoohyeon." Arang completed his sentence with a sigh, he knew Yoohyeon wasn't the same.