"Thank you, babe." She smiled before jumping slightly when someone walked up behind her, pressing into her back. They brushed her hair to the side and spoke lowly into her ear, while handing her a drink.

"They didn't have that weird ass wine you like, so I got you this."

My heart jumped when the person turned their face away from Ari's neck, their lips parting from her ear that was basically just in their mouth.
"Y/N?"

Her head lifted more to look at me fully, her eyes widening. "Hey, Camila."

"You guys know each other?"

"Yeah." I breathed out. Y/N pressed her lips together as her her eyes raked up and down my body. I felt my body heat up under her gaze.

"I need another drink." Y/N spoke.

"Alright. See you later, babe." Ariana turned her head and placed a kiss on Y/N's jawline, my heart dropping slightly.

Y/N turned and walked away, disappearing behind a corner. "Are you two..." I trailed off, unable to finish the question and letting Ariana fill in the blanks.

"Together? Oh, hell no." She laughed. "Not anymore. We had a small fling like last year but that's over now. I'm still with Mac."

"Oh, okay." I was relieved to know Y/N was single but then I was reminded that she didn't reach out to me and it wasn't because she was in a relationship. No, it's because she just didn't want to. And honestly, that hurt more. "You called her babe and...I don't know you two seemed...couple-ish."

"Nah, that's over and done with. Besides, I just called you babe like...two minutes ago." She pointed out.

"True." I chuckled, still thinking about how fast Y/N walked away.

"Wait..." Ariana's eyes widened in realization, she pointed to where Y/N disappeared to and then back at me. "You like her." I bit my lip, unable to lie. "Did you guys hook up?"

"Yeah. A few weeks ago. She never texted me back though so..." I shrugged. "It was just a one night stand, I guess."

"Did she say that?" Ariana asked me.

"Well, no. But she might as well have." Ariana opened her mouth to reply when Mac came up to us and wrapped his arm around her.

"Hey, Mila. Mind if I steal her away for a bit?" He asked with his typical bright smile.

"No, go ahead. I should catch up with the girls anyway." I smiled and waved them off before going ahead to find where everyone went. It didn't take long to find them hanging around in one of the corners of the main room. "Hi." I gave them a small wave. They all greeted me back and went back to their conversation. I looked around the room and eventually I found Y/N. She was leaning back against the wall on the other side of the room, a cup in her hand. Her eyes were already on me and she slowly slid her tongue across her bottom lip.

Once again, my body began heating up until I couldn't physically take it anymore. I took a deep breath and made my way towards the bathroom, where I had seen some other people go to before. I kept my eyes trained on Y/N until she was out of my sight.

I pushed open the bathroom door and pressed my hands against the cool marble counter top. With my head down, I took a few deep breaths. To my surprise, the bathroom door opened and I looked up to the mirror to see who it was. "Hey." Y/N smiled, locking the door behind her.

"Hey. I didn't think you'd follow me." I replied, still not having turned around to face her.

"Did you not want me to?" She asked, tilting her head to the side. Her eyes still on mine through the reflection. She took a few steps closer.