Eight

I know the errors exist, but...

**********

Jin's hole tightened around Jungkook's finger as he squirmed and shut his legs tightly, and he tensely clung to the bed. Jungkook sighed and withdrew his finger.

While pushing Jin's leg back open, he gazes at Jin, "Keep them open. Stay right here, and do not move. I will be back." Jungkook says and gets off the bed. After changing back into his clothes, he leaves the room. Jin is left in a state of confusion. 

Jin felt uncomfortable laying on the bed naked; turning to the side, he could see the towel he had used to wrap himself lying on the floor. Suddenly looking up at the room door, he saw no sign of Jungkook. Thus, he sat upon the bed, which felt strange to him as Jungkook doing whatever he was doing before left him feeling strange. He wasn't sure if he liked it.

Walking forward slowly towards where the towel was, he bends to pick up the towel from the floor and begins to fold it. As he was so caught up in what he was doing, he failed to notice Jungkook returned to the room and watched him.

When he folded the towel, he brought it over to the chair in his room and rested it there, keeping in mind that he would need to put it in the laundry basket after the King had left.

As he turns around, he is surprised to see Jungkook standing by the door with his arms folded and his eyes fixed on him. His heart began racing, seeing Jungkook stare at him without blinking.

Without saying anything, Jin began moving back towards his bed, getting onto it, and silently praying that the King wouldn't say anything regarding him moving as he had disobeyed his orders. The King had given him an order to obey, and he had not listened to the order. He soon began wondering if they would be punished for not following.

Maybe he forgot he told me to move. So Jin thought to himself as he lay on the bed, spreading his legs back open, feeling weird as he did so.

As he lay there on his back, he waited for Jungkook to walk over to him or say something to him, but it seemed like minutes had passed with no responses. Then, finally, it forces Jin to raise his head to see if Jungkook has left the room, and when he looks up, his eyes become locked onto Jungkook's, who was staring right back at him.

Jin lies back on his bed, scared by this, and his heart begins to race. After hearing movement by the door, he closed his eyes, anticipating Jungkook's arrival, but nothing happened as he waited for one more minute. His eyes slowly open, he looks forward and tilts his head to the side to look at the doorway, but Jungkook wasn't there.

He didn't know what to make of it, did he leave? Jin wondered to himself, but why would he leave without saying anything to him. Even though Jin was anxious to find out where the King was or what would happen, he did not move for fear of being caught once more. He never thought that the King would return to the room until after he had finished folding his towel.

While Jin was lying in bed, wondering what would happen or what the King was doing, Jungkook was standing right outside the room, listening for any movements of Jin leaving the bed again. Jin still had about half an hour to go before he would return to the room, he noted, looking at his watch.

In considering several ways to punish Jin for his disobedience, he opted for this punishment, knowing he had Jin worried and wondering what would happen to him.

If Jin moves from the bed a second time, he will make sure he never even considers doing it again. Disobedience from anyone was not acceptable to him. When he gave an order, he expected it to be followed. In fact, Jin should consider himself lucky he wasn't in a monster mood. He had traveled back to the Kingdom after a long journey, and he was feeling stressed because of all the issues he had encountered while away.  Furthermore, Jin had been untouched for far too long in his Kingdom.