Seven

We shall ignore the errors 💜.

*********

It had been a month since Jin first moved into the kingdom, and he had not seen the King since the encounter when he first arrived. Jin learned from Jimin that the King had been out on a mission and was extremely busy, which was something he was thankful for; after their first encounter, he was nervous about meeting him again. 

He got nervous each time there was a buzz at his door, wondering if Jungkook had returned and wanted to see him, but thankfully this never happened. He was starting to feel at comfort being around Jimin, who was with him most days. In fact, Jimin toured him around the kingdom countless times, revealing everything he knew about its history and teaching him about the royal family.

Today, his day started as all his days did; he received his breakfast, which he had the option of deciding the day before. He was served it with the tea he promised Jimin he would drink daily, which he had been as it was always paired with his meal in the mornings.

After enjoying his breakfast, he had taken a shower and was now in his room moisturizing his skin with the cream Jimin gave him. He had plans with Jimin, who told him he would introduce him to a close friend he thought he would get along with.

Astonished by how kind Jimin was, knowing he was a prince, and never once was he mean to him, he spoke nicely and took good care of him. He often talked with his parents, and Jimin even helped him go and visit them the previous weekend.

When he visited them, he was pleased to see that they were getting the care they needed; even though he was lying about why he was there, he had also lied to them that he hadn't seen the King since he had arrived there. He rather them not know or have any clue of his purpose in the kingdom. He would hate for them to be disappointed in him.

Placing the moisturizing bottle on the dressing table, he picked up his towel and was about to wrap it around himself when a voice startled him, making him drop the towel.

"Naked without me asking, you are learning, I see," Jungkook said from Jin's doorway, leaning against the doorframe and loosening his tie.

Jin's eyes were wide as he bends and picks up his towel, wrapping it around his body with trembling hands, then he bowed before Jungkook, "My King, y-you are here?"

"It's my kingdom. Are you surprised to see me?" Jin stepped back unconsciously when Jungkook asked as he walked over to him. Being trapped by the corner of his room, Jin stared at Jungkook, who only came closer to him, "this isn't needed." he said, pulling the towel from Jin's body and throwing it to the floor.

Jin swallowed but believed he wasn't at liberty to speak. He wasn't sure what Jungkook was going to do with him; he wondered if Jimin would show up but knew it was pointless to look forward to seeing him. Although he feared being in the presence of the King and the way he looked at him, he also knew why he was there in the kingdom. He couldn't avoid what was supposed to happen.

Jungkook lifted Jin's chin so that their gazes could meet; "remember my warning about the next time you're unclothed in front of me?"

As his attention began to shift from Jungkook to the wall, Jin bowed his head lightly, "yes, my King."

"Good, now get on the bed and wait for me." Jungkook orders, stepping away from Jin.

Jin wrapped his arms around his body and slowly walked towards the bed as his heart pounds against his chest.

Jungkook stood and watched him while he began undressing, "I see moving like a snail is still common with you." he comments, slipping out his pants and underpants, resting them on the bench in Jin's room.

As he removes his shirt and tie, he drops them with his other clothes while looking at Jin, who had still not made his way onto the bed.

Rolling his eyes, Jungkook strolled over to Jin. Then, in one swift movement, he lifts Jin and lays him down onto the bed, as he gets onto the bed with him and hovers over him. "When I tell you to do something, do it with urgency. I don't have all day, do you understand me?"

Jin's heart was practically pounding out of his chest; as Jungkook stared down at him, swallowing, he nodded his head, "I understand."

"Who are you talking to?"

"I am sorry, I understand, my King," Jin said upon realizing he had been impolite to the King.

Jungkook stared at him, "those manner of slips and mistakes are going to cause you to be punished. I am the only King in this kingdom, and I should always be acknowledged as such, do you understand me?"

"Yes, my King." Jin let out, almost in worry at how upset the King had sounded.

"Good, now, don't repeat these types of mistakes; I won't allow it anymore," Jungkook said, spreading Jin's legs apart and wrapping them around his waist.

Jin took a deep breath as he felt Jungkook's hardness poking against his entrance, "I-I won't, my King."

Leaning forward, rubbing himself at Jin's entrance, Jungkook pressed his lips to Jin's ear, "oh, I know you won't." Then he pulled back, resting on his knees and spreading Jin's thighs further apart, so he could get a perfect view of him.

"Have you ever been touched there?" he asked, staring at Jin's hole that was quivering as though it had a heartbeat of its own.

"No, my King."

"Have you ever touched yourself there?"

"No, my King."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, "is that the truth?"

"It is, my King, I promise," Jin said as he spoke the truth.

Reaching forward, Jungkook pulled Jin's right hand, bringing it down towards his ass, "I want you to touch and prep yourself as I watch. Whatever I tell you to do, I want you to do it and keep your eyes on mine."

Jin stared at Jungkook, confused, until he received his first instruction, "using your middle finger, I want you to begin, rubbing circles around your hole. While you do that, take your left hand and stroke your cock, eyes on me at all times." Jungkook says firmly while looking at Jin.

With his usual slowness, Jin inched his hand towards his entrance and began doing as Jungkook told him as his other hand made its way to his member. He started rubbing his hand across it.

Jungkook stared at him, displeased with his actions, "have you ever stroked your cock before?"

"N-no, my King."

Shaking his head, Jungkook pushes Jin's hand away, placing his hand over Jin's cock, wrapping his fingers around it, and begins stroking it in a jerking motion. Jin's finger froze against his hole as he whimpered and clasped his legs shut involuntarily, locking Jungkook's wrist between his thighs.

"Why did you do that?" Jungkook questions, spreading Jin's leg back apart.

"I didn't do it, my King."

"Then who did, me?"

"No-"

"No need to answer that, place both hands at your side and do not move; I expect your legs to stay as I have them now. After today, none of these things will come as a surprise to you. Whenever I enter this room, you will know exactly how I want you to be and where I want you to be. Until you become pregnant, I will be visiting you as I see it fit, don't ever let me enter this room, and you are not where I want you to be, do you understand?"

Jin gulped and nodded obediently while placing both his hands to his side, "yes, I understand, my king."

Jungkook did not speak another word. Instead, he only stared at Jin as he stroked his finger over Jin's hole before pressing a finger into him.