31.| ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴏꜰꜰ'ꜱ [4]

Start from the beginning

I look up, my head touched the tip of the gun. I smile, inhaling deeply. My eyes glow yellow, I kick the gun out of Sharon's hands. It falls down beside us. Sharon then knee's me in the stomach but I quickly recover and stand to my feet. We both then begun to fight.

Sharon attempts to hit me with an uppercut only for me to dodge it. I grab her arm and twist it causing it to snap. Sharon groans, she takes a knife from her pocket. She begins to start slashing at me. I dodge most of it but she did end up getting a few good cuts on my thigh and arm.

Looking down at my arm I sleep my blood falling to the floor. I tilt my head and look up, I use my powers to bring Sharon to her knees. She tried to fight but she completely failed to do so since I had been stronger than her. I used my unoccupied hand to pick the gun up from the floor and now I point it at her head.

Sharon scoffs. "You're not going to shoot me. Why even bother pointing it at me?"

I reload the gun and keep it pointed at her. "You used my dad like he was some test subject. He had a family and you took him away from us for some stupid serum you wanted." my jaw clenches. "I needed him and you took him from me!"

"I did you a favor. He was basically psycho! Tried killing us all!"

"A-and then he worked on getting better!" I reply in anger. "He tried being better for us but you didn't allow him to!"

Sharon shakes her head. "Just finish the job, Natasha. You've been waiting to do this. So do it."

I hear footsteps approaching, I didn't need to turn around to know it had been the team.

"Nat—"

"Stop." Kate interrupts Peter who was going to try and stop me.

"How is he? Did you open it?" I ask, my eyes still glued on the woman in front of me.

Kate clears her throat. "H-his pulse is weak. He isn't waking up. His skin is pale, sweaty, and cold. I- I don't think he'll make it, Nat."

2nd heartbreak today.

My finger travels to the trigger. "What did you do to him?"

"He's probably brain dead, all the experiments we've performed— I'm surprised he even has a p—"

Peter webs her mouth shut.

I shake my head, a tear threatening to fall down my face. "A-all of this just to find out you practically drained the lift out of him?" my breath got shaky along with my finger that was still on the trigger. "I needed him... and you took him from me. And now you're gonna pay..."

Sharon's sad eyes meet mine. It was like she felt sorry for a second. She closes her eyes, she brings her head closer to the gun. I hear her heart beating fast. It was as if she was ready to go. It was as if her humanity had come back that second.

I hesitate, my finger still on the trigger. I drop the gun and kick it away. "No... no, before you go. You'll explain to dad why you betrayed us." I tell her. "Take her back home."

Kate shakes her head. "I- I'm not leaving you."

"Katherine, go!" I shout.

Kate seemed taken off guard, she doesn't say a word and she just aggressively lifts Sharon from the ground. She places cuffs on her. The group looks at me once more before they walk out of the bar. I turn around and walk back to the secret room.

There dad was, looking lifeless. I sit down on the floor beside him and take his hand into mine. As his hands went with mine, it glowed yellow. I stare in confusion but then ignore it.