Chapter 11: Christmas at the Burrow

"Y/N... Y/N, wake up."

"Shut up," I mumbled.

"Y/N."

"What?"

"This is the first place we ever fucked."

"What the fuck, Charlie?"

"Sorry, it's the first place we ever made love," he said and laughed to himself.

"You woke me up for this? Charlie, it's too damn early," I mumbled and rolled over.

"It's five in the morning," he said.

"Too early," I whined and curled up in a ball, burying my face in my pillow.

"I just figured you might want to know, you know, since it was a special time," he said quietly. "And because it was the start of our relationship."

"Mhm," I hummed, shutting my eyes and trying to fall back asleep.

"I've been thinking about it a bit since we got here," he continued, his voice simultaneously making me want to fall asleep and keeping me awake, "and I remember it pretty vividly. Do you?"

I didn't answer.

"You came in here to break things off before you went back to school, right? And I was wearing my shirt that you like and I told you how much I liked you, and how I needed you."

I stirred a bit.

"And you kissed me. It all happened pretty quickly. Before I knew it, you were pulling my clothes off of me and you told me that you wanted me. We went slow to start, and then you begged me to go faster and harder. I had to cover your mouth, you were so vocal and responsive for me. Merlin, I wanted to hear you so bad. Barely stifled a thing, though, it's a wonder nobody heard us, not to mention the sounds the bed made-"

"Merlin, Charlie, what do you want from me?" I asked and flipped to face him, my face feeling hot.

"Just wanted you to be awake," he said and smiled. "Good morning."

"Well, I'm awake now," I mumbled.

He smiled and kissed my neck, making my eyes flutter shut.

"Charlie, we can't," I protested quietly.

"Why not? We've done it before," he said and pulled away.

"It doesn't feel right, knowing that your whole family is here," I whispered.

"My whole family isn't here. The place is practically empty, darling. But I'll back off," he said and laid down. I nodded to myself and laid down beside him. He let out a deep breath and closed his eyes as if to go back to sleep. I, on the other hand, now officially craved Charlie. I had a major second heartbeat.

"Damn you, Weasley," I hissed and flipped over so that my back faced him.

He laughed.

"I can help you, lovely. Just say the word." I ignored him, thinking myself victorious when he was silent. Only until he flipped over to wrap his arm around my waist, his fingertips brushing against my stomach. His nose was pressed into my neck, his breath sending shivers down my spine when it hit the side of my neck. I could feel the entire length of his body pressed against mine, his warmth both comforting and sensual. Dionysian and torturous.

I placed my hand on top of his and led his fingertips to slip into the thin material of my shorts. I could feel him smile into the skin on my neck as he slowly swept his fingertips across my skin.