I need to know where Richard is. I can't stand not knowing what he's up to while he's lurking in the shadows. He threatened to come back for me and I won't live the rest of my eternal life waiting for him to fulfil his promise. Ornella is our only key to finding him and I'll twist and turn until I force her to unlock the information she has on her brother.

Ornella is uncomfortable and scared, her eyes shifting from me to Alderic. But she's also stubborn and determined not to tell us anything. She hates her brother for leaving her to defend herself against us, but at the same time, she hates us even more and would love to see us go to hell along with her like the cruel bitch she is.

"Trying to exploit me is a waste of your time when you can be out there looking for him instead." She shoots us a glare, keeping her fear in check as I stand next to Alderic. I can hear his mind working, thinking of ways he can extract the information from her.

Maybe something he hasn't yet tried.

"We have men looking for you're brother, so no," Alderic walks towards the table of instruments for the first time since I've been in here. He grabs two knives before walking back in front of Ornella and whispering, "I don't believe this is a waste of time, especially when simultaneously I'm avenging my mother's death."

My heart jumps when without warning he slams both knives into her hands before driving the blades into the wall behind her. Ornella's screams pierce through my very skull, rattling my brain.

Her body is shaking, fire running up her arms as the pain causes her body to become coated in sweat. Blood trickles down her arms and drips onto the floor, forming small puddles of blood. I take a small step back and watch her in pain, enjoying the view for everything she's ever done that's hurt both me and Alderic.

Alderic is completely unfazed by the pain he's causing. I can hear his heart beating fast, excitement and anticipation running through his veins. Alderic walks back towards the table and I hear Ornella's chains rattling, turning to see her shaking her head as she tries to free herself. she only causes more damage to her wounds and regretfully watches Alderic come back with yet another sharp instrument.

It's a smaller knife compared to the others but its blade is jagged. it will make easy entry but pulling it out will cause more damage to the person it enters.

Alderic plays with it mindlessly whilst keeping his eyes on Ornella. "Does your brother have any safe houses that he might be occupying as we speak," Alderic's tone Is dark and holds an obvious threat. If she doesn't answer correctly then that dagger will find its place beneath her flesh.

And boy it will hurt coming back out.

Ornella is struggling to breathe let alone speak. It takes a long minute before she can finally find her voice again, "T-that house you raided was the only one... I knew of." Ornella tries to get her words out as quickly as she can but she's still struggling. "If he does have more then I wouldn't know." Her eyes are watering as she watches Alderic, "I swear!"

I can see in her eyes that she's already wishing for death. I think she is silently praying for Ric to kill her.

I think she's telling the truth. I tell Alderic, not to help her but because if we're going to torture her it will be because she's lied or been deceitful. otherwise, if she is telling the truth and we hurt her, it will deter her from continuing to tell the truth.