Chapter 23 Jasper P.O.V

I stayed by her side until the thirst became unbearable and Carlisle practically had to drag me out, I had left her once and nearly lost her I was never going to let that happen again. 

I pretended to sleep a lot so it seemed more human, "Jasper" I heard a small timid voice spoke up next to me, I placed my hand on the bed next to her.

"Hey how are you feeling" she placed her hand over mine as she thought about how to answer

"Tired but fine" I raised her hand to my face her smell is intoxicating but still made my hunger melt away "I want to tell you everything" Lilith started talking quietly, I nodded to let her know that I was listening "well it started when I was six, it started with insults then screaming at me I was so young I did not understand what was happening" I slowly whipped the tears from her eyes "when I was eight I was locked in my room with only a slice of bread for a week after I dropped a plate, I was nine when I was first beaten" she was sobbing by this point she had been clever as to not give any name, I was going to have to get that information to save her.

"Who" I asked no louder than a whisper

"My... my... my parents" Liliths sobbs had gotten louder, I slowly brought her in to a hug, she soon melted in to after being so tenced for so long,

"You need to tell Carlisle I will be with you if you like"