Chapter 9 Jasper P.O.V (rewrite)

My worry kept building as Lilith's face paled through the lesson "wow you're really talented" I peered over her shoulder, as a small smile crept across her face as I noticed that her legs were shaking, "is everything alright you look pale"

"Yeah... Yeah... just" she incoherently babbled, I had to get to the hospital and quickly as her skin was getting mottle by the minute, she flinched as I coiled my arm around her waist to support her as her blue eyes rolled back and her legs gave way, I picked her up like a newly wedded bride and took her to my car.

I didn't care how many laws I broke as I drove her to the hospital, upon walking into the waiting room I  spotted Carlisle at the reception desk "Jasper what happened" he asked me taking Lilith from my arms. He took her through to an examination room as I explain what happened, "Jasper why don't you wait outside or go back home" I nodded to him as I took a seat in the waiting room focusing on her face, hoping to block out the stench of blood.

About half an hour later Carlisle came out and told me, that she had several broken ribs and many, a bad carpet burn as well as minor blood loss which explained her passing out. I had a nagging feeling deep down that this was no accident "is she alright" was all I could say, I loved her even though I knew I could only watch her from a distance in case I hurt her, I would never forgive myself if I hurt her.

"She will be fine, you don't think that this was an accident do you," he asked me to which I just shook my head "We will get to the bottom of this, come you should be near her when she wakes it will be better if she sees a familiar face" I followed Carlisle into the room but all there was, was an empty bed.