"I have no idea. After the battle he started following me, saying he is in love with my wits. Well.....I just saved him because he saved me." Elena said. But Alex didn't seem to ship the couple because he still wasn't over the cold war going on between him and Jason. All the time, (Y/N) could feel a pair of eyes on her.

"Don't mind her. She's just another pest." said Alex after he noticed Alice staring at (Y/N) too. (Y/N) just shook her head while taking another sip of her coffee.

"You're not the kind of person to just ignore someone after they trouble you. Why aren't you reacting back to Alice?" asked Ray as she placed her elbows on the table and leaned closer.

"I told you.....I said no when she asked whether we would both be fighting to get Yuta. If I react, then that means I'm fighting with her. I don't want her as well as Yuta to take it in the wrong way." said (Y/N), trying to hide the fact that she completely hates Alice.

"Uh....It's so suffocating here. I'll just go get some fresh air." (Y/N) said after few minutes of silence, as she got up and walked towards the swimming pool area. On watching her, Alice immediately stood up from her table and followed (Y/N).

"There she goes to trouble her again." said Ray as she pointed at Alice who was running to match her pace with (Y/N).

"I'm not going to let her do it." said Elena as she got up, looking quite angry. Ray tried to stop her but Alex was quick enough to stop Ray.

(Y/N) was walking near the edge of the swimming pool, her eyes looking at her feet whereas her mind wandered off to random thoughts. She was unaware of Alice who was now walking beside her.

It was all within few seconds, Alice purposely stumbled on her feet and pushed (Y/N), more like fell on her. Due to the impact, (Y/N) fell into the swimming pool with a splash of water. Elena's eyes widened as she clearly witnessed the scene in front of her. Ray and Alex immediately stood up and ran towards the swimming pool area, so did Yuta and the others. For a moment (Y/N) felt like she was almost drowning but soon stood on her feet as the swimming pool wasn't too deep. She rubbed her eyes until her vision was clear. The water was too cold, she felt she could freeze in there. Of course she knew Alice did it on purpose, she felt like killing her but she made no efforts in that.

"Oh my! I'm really sorry... I didn't mean to push you... I just tripped. It's a mistake" Alice started blabbering. (Y/N) looked like she might kill Alice with her eyes but she still remained inside the pool, flipping her wet hair backwards and wiping her face.

"Do you have to act this low?" (Y/N) asked Alice angrily, squeezing her jacket to wring out the water as it was too cold.

Alice snickered at her. She came closer to the edge and placed her hands on her knees to bend a little. "I told you it was a mistake. Don't make me repeat it again." she said.

Ray had reached the swimming pool by now and extended her hand towards (Y/N). She slowly started moving to the edge of the pool to grab her hand, when she noticed Elena gritting her teeth and walking at a fast pace towards Alice who was standing near the edge of the pool. Without thinking Elena raised her hand and smacked Alice's head from the back. Alice who was unaware of Elena's actions, actually stumbled this time, and fell into the swimming pool.

(Y/N)'s eyes widened after she was splashed with water again. She looked at Elena who looking quite happy at her actions. Alice started kicking her legs in the water to find the bottom of the pool and stood up. She rubbed her eyes and looked at Elena, anger clearly evident on her face.

"I'm sorry. It was a 'mistake'. I didn't know I could use my power on humans too." Elena said, a satisfactory smirk plastered on her face. Stacy and few other girls had come towards Alice. (Y/N) finally took Ray's hand and came out of the pool. Alex was already standing there with a towel in his hand as he handed her one.