6. Fight

(Y/N)'s pov:

They all are too noisy.

I wish I could use my powers to shut them up.

Nothing works in here.

His voice kept playing inside my head that it had started throbbing. How can I close this way of communication between us. It has started disturbing me a lot recently. Even when I sleep I can hear his voice. Not that his voice is bad, but it starts to irritate when I keep on hearing it.

But I was done with it now.

Third person's pov:

Will you please shut it.

Yuta could hear a loud voice in his head. At first he was shocked, but soon enough he found out that all he had been thinking was being communicated to another person through their minds and that person probably got pissed off.

Realisation soon hit him, when he snapped his head towards (Y/N) and saw her clutching her head with her hands. Yokai?

That's impossible! But at the same time possible. He saw her the other day when her hands turned into something that looked like a paw. He first thought that she was a werewolf, but that could be Shape-shifting ability too. But he even saw her controlling Stacy's mind.

He thought he was just wondering things but he is sure enough that it's all true. She is a Yokai. But why isn't she revealing it yet. Why hasn't she revealed even a single power of hers yet? If she does, that means he can get to know the reason behind why they are Yokai.

He couldn't take it anymore and he knew what he had to do at the moment, as he pushed his desk, got up immediately and walked towards (Y/N).

(Y/N)'s pov:

The voice ringing in my head had stopped. Was it because he knew I asked him to stop or that I can control what my mind thinks too and stop this communication?

From the corner of my eye I could see someone advancing towards me. I didn't care because I thought they would just pass by, but the person grabbed my wrist making me startled.

I looked up to see Yuta, anger filled in his eyes. "Follow me" he said as he dragged me along with him. I almost stumbled while getting up from my desk but he didn't care. Almost the whole class was looking at us and I felt a bit embarrassed.

He dragged me all along the stairs to the terrace. I couldn't take it anymore, so I pulled back my wrist out of his grip and glared at him.

"What do you think you are doing?" I asked, anger laced in my voice.

"Stop acting. I know who you are." he said, with the same cold tone he always uses.

Does he know that I'm a Yokai? That's not possible. I tried my best to hide it. Or can Yokais sense each other's presence?

"W-What do you mean?" I asked stuttering a bit, but maintaining a calm posture.

"I know that you are a Yokai" he said while directly looking into my eyes. Shit. That's not what I expected. I tried not to show my shocked reaction, so I played it off.

"Is that why you brought me here?" I said with a sigh.

"Just accept the fact." he shouted. By this time, I knew where it would end up.

"How can you be so sure of it? Huh?" I asked him, probably thinking I would prove him wrong with his non existing evidences.

"I saw you the other day, controlling Stacy's mind. And also the way your hand changed into something like a paw. And today... You literally screamed inside my head. What more do you need to prove it." He said.

Does that mean he was able to hear me? We can communicate through minds? That's totally absurd.

"Were you stalking me all these days?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"I just happened to see you using your powers. Stop changing the topic. Why haven't you told anyone about it? They all probably think you haven't found out even one power. Are you that scared to let them know?" he taunted. Somehow I felt to hit him at the moment, but I didn't want to create a mess in this situation as he is the only person who knows about my truth.

"That's because I don't want anyone to know about it." I said my eyes showing a mix of emotions. "And you better shut your mouth too. I don't want to become a centre of attraction like you" I emphasized the last part although I knew it would hurt him.

"Centre of attraction huh? Do you think I was craving for that? It was all because of you" he said which made me raise my eyebrow. "If you had listened to my thoughts, you would have probably known how much I wanted to avoid people from knowing that I was a Yokai. If only I hadn't saved you that day from the car accident, my secret would have remained a secret. It was just because of you" he said throwing out all his emotions.

It all hit me at once. That made me even more angrier. I never expected him to do me a favor by saving me. How can he be so heartless and put all the blame one me?

"Did I ask you to save me?" I asked. His eyes narrowed a bit asking for an explanation.

"Is that the best you could come up with?" he asked.

"As long as I remember I never asked you to save me" I said which made him chuckle.

"There is something called humanity and it exists." he said, clearly offended by me.

"Well then your act of humanity bought nothing better for you, and not even for me. So stop searching for people to blame on them." I said. Sadness was clearly evident on my face.

"No one knows it better than me, how much I loathed your presence on that day. If only it wasn't for you, I would have escaped this harsh reality." I said in a small voice. His eyes and features softened a bit after hearing me.

I started to walk away but stopped to reach his stop for a brief moment.
"If anyone gets to know about the truth through you" I stopped for few seconds before continuing "get ready to feel guilty and responsible for what I would do to myself." I said and with that I stormed off to the classroom.